Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm going to be building my first Hackintosh soon. I made a Amazon wish list of the build I want, but the price is about $200 to high. It's mostly for gaming so I need the same GPU, but the that's the only I want to stay the same, everything else can changed to lower the price. Thanks for any help.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/FIPM5J945JW5/ref=topnav_lists_2

Get a 120GB SSD for OS. You can always slam in another further down the line. Downgrade 650 to a 550W PSU. Start with stock cooling, and don't OC until you can afford cooling later down the line (you probably won't need to straight away!).

My 2 cents worth.

Get a 120GB SSD for OS. You can always slam in another further down the line. Downgrade 650 to a 550W PSU. Start with stock cooling, and don't OC until you can afford cooling later down the line (you probably won't need to straight away!).

My 2 cents worth.

Thanks for the help, I saw you have the GPU that I want do you recommend it?

Thanks for the help. Will I be losing any thing by using the Motherboard?

Thanks for the help. Will I be losing any thing by using the Motherboard?

assuming you mean the DS3H, you lose a pair of SATA ports driven by a Marvell chip that is unsupported i OS X anyway, a Display Port, a second LAN out, a bunch of USB3.0 that may not work and a PCI x1 slot.

Not sure yet! I'm installing everything tomorrow, so i'll let you know. I've heard awesome reviews though! Fingers crossed!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back