Contribute
Register

Final Setup Keeps Restarting, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Alright, so basically everything is fine, installation goes perfectly fine, until I boot it up after restarting from the end of the setup. When I'm at the setup, it tells me to select my Country, fine, then Language, and all that, I get to the network tab and I type in my IP because I'm hooked up via ethernet, and I hit continue and it restarts the whole setup of going through my Country, Language, and all of that. I get to that point again, and select DCPC or something like that instead, to trying something else, and it still does it. I'm about to just reinstall Windows... Please someone help.

EDIT: I selected this computer doesn't use the internet, and got in just fine. But, I don't have internet, it says my Ethernet failed, if someone could help me that would be awesome.

Another edit, but re-wrote this: Hi, I need some help.
I just installed Yosemite from my usb using unibeast. I got to the setup after the installation and my first issue was my network issue, it wouldn't work it kept restarting the final setup. So I hit use without internet and got it. I then eccoured another error. I used the other program I forget to install my drivers and all, Macbeast, something like that I got from here. I restarted my machine, and now I no longer can boot into my osx, when I hit enter, it goes back to the boot menu. If you'd like I can record it. I'm upset because I've been working on this for days. Thanks.

Please help... If you have Skype I can show you while I'm having the issue.

Skype don't help, what would help is telling us your components motherboard,cpu and gpu.

Put them in your profile, as it says in the rules.

Otherwise nobody can help you, we are not psychic!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back