CPU
CORE i7 3820 LGA 2011
Graphics
NVIDIA 670 GTX X2
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Next week i 'll get a decklink extreme hd 3d, the card with you probe is that because i have the same mother.
If I understand you connect the decklink extreme hd pci express card x4 in the last slot x16(x8) and work fine???
I need to know because i need test the decklink card, i 'll buy it used and i have to prove it

Motherboard
Asus X99-A II
CPU
i7-6850K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, Color Classic, iMac, LC, Performa, Plus, Power Mac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
iOS
Maximilian75 said:
Next week i 'll get a decklink extreme hd 3d, the card with you probe is that because i have the same mother.
If I understand you connect the decklink extreme hd pci express card x4 in the last slot x16(x8) and work fine???
I need to know because i need test the decklink card, i 'll buy it used and i have to prove it
Yes, it does work fine in the lowest PCI-e (blue) slot. (according to the layout shedule of the UD3R it's a x8)

Motherboard
OSX LION 10.7.5
CPU
CORE i7 3820 LGA 2011
Graphics
NVIDIA 670 GTX X2
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Thanks for give me a good news, i don't have to change my motherboard, the only problem i can have it the share frequency between a graphic card and the extreme hd, but if i have that i change the graphic card to another slot to not share freq.
I will post when i get the card and install them :clap: :clap:

Motherboard
OSX LION 10.7.5
CPU
CORE i7 3820 LGA 2011
Graphics
NVIDIA 670 GTX X2
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Benjah said:
Maximilian75 said:
Yes, it does work fine in the lowest PCI-e (blue) slot. (according to the layout shedule of the UD3R it's a x8)
What bios version do you have installed in your mobo???

Motherboard
OSX LION 10.7.5
CPU
CORE i7 3820 LGA 2011
Graphics
NVIDIA 670 GTX X2
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Maximilian75 said:
Benjah said:
Maximilian75 said:
What bios version do you have installed in your mobo???
OK GOOD NEWS, FINALLY PROBE MY DECKLINK HD EXTREME 3D + and full working in gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo, I use avid media composer 6 and have full monitoring in HDMI and audio using XLR 3 analog with AUDIO monitors
ALL FINE and sync
I'M very HAPPY

Motherboard
OSX Lion 10.7.3
CPU
Intel Core I7
Graphics
9800 GT
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone