Contribute
Register

Final Cut Pro users here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximilian75 said:
Next week i 'll get a decklink extreme hd 3d, the card with you probe is that because i have the same mother.
If I understand you connect the decklink extreme hd pci express card x4 in the last slot x16(x8) and work fine???
I need to know because i need test the decklink card, i 'll buy it used and i have to prove it

Yes, it does work fine in the lowest PCI-e (blue) slot. (according to the layout shedule of the UD3R it's a x8)

Thanks for give me a good news, i don't have to change my motherboard, the only problem i can have it the share frequency between a graphic card and the extreme hd, but if i have that i change the graphic card to another slot to not share freq.
I will post when i get the card and install them :clap: :clap:

Benjah said:
Maximilian75 said:
Next week i 'll get a decklink extreme hd 3d, the card with you probe is that because i have the same mother.
If I understand you connect the decklink extreme hd pci express card x4 in the last slot x16(x8) and work fine???
I need to know because i need test the decklink card, i 'll buy it used and i have to prove it

Yes, it does work fine in the lowest PCI-e (blue) slot. (according to the layout shedule of the UD3R it's a x8)

What bios version do you have installed in your mobo???

Maximilian75 said:
Benjah said:
Maximilian75 said:

What bios version do you have installed in your mobo???

OK GOOD NEWS, FINALLY PROBE MY DECKLINK HD EXTREME 3D + and full working in gigabyte X58A UD3R mobo, I use avid media composer 6 and have full monitoring in HDMI and audio using XLR 3 analog with AUDIO monitors
ALL FINE and sync
I'M very HAPPY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back