Register

Final Cut Pro 10.3 + Nvidia + Sierra

Motherboard
MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT EDITION
CPU
i5-4690k
Graphics
GTX 970
good news, I just upgraded to HS and latest Nvidia Web Driver + Lilu + NvidiaGraphicFix and NvidiaGraphicFixUp
3D text is working again, hoorah!!
You need Lilu and NvidiaGraphicFix and NvidiaGraphicFixUp for high sierra? That's a ton of work :( I just have Nvidia Web driver on Sierra and I'm good to go

Motherboard
Maximus VIII Extreme
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
Asus Strix OC 980 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
You need Lilu and NvidiaGraphicFix and NvidiaGraphicFixUp for high sierra? That's a ton of work :( I just have Nvidia Web driver on Sierra and I'm good to go
indeed on Sierra I just need web driver but on HS will ended up with black screen, anyway I'll do it if I want to get fcp 3d text working again

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
Mac
MacBook Pro
Congrats, Brumie! That's good news. I'm still struggling to get my machine working after the HS update, but at least I know it ought to be worth the effort.
Got a link to NvidiaGraphicFix? The NvidiaGraphicFixup is easy to find, but not the other one (I'm trying all options at the moment)

Motherboard
asus x99 deluxe
CPU
Graphics
GTX 770
Hi guys someone please help me. My hardware Asus x99 deluxe, 5820K, GTX 770 4GB. Earlier I used Yosemite 10.10.5 and FCP x10.2.3 it was great and fast. Recently Installed Sierra 10.12.6 and FCP X 10.3.4. Everything is working great USB 3.0 and onboard audio. I'm a freelance Editor, FCP x is main tool. I'm facing these issues.

1) Unable to export any files from FCP X. Web, computer, H 246. But When I export Apple pro res its fine (Tried all Fcp x version 10.23 to 10.3.4).
2) No thumbnails or waveforms on FCP x timeline.

Is it a Sierra OS issue

Or

My Graphic card issue, unable to understand guys, please please help me. I have already installed same OS 2 times. Help me, it would be great help.

Thank you.

Motherboard
MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT EDITION
CPU
i5-4690k
Graphics
GTX 970
High Sierra fixes this issue. At least it has for me, with no additional software or method needed. Although now I keep getting a "system overload" in Logic Pro X.