Contribute
Register

Final Cut Pro 10.3 + Nvidia + Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
good news, I just upgraded to HS and latest Nvidia Web Driver + Lilu + NvidiaGraphicFix and NvidiaGraphicFixUp
3D text is working again, hoorah!!

You need Lilu and NvidiaGraphicFix and NvidiaGraphicFixUp for high sierra? That's a ton of work :( I just have Nvidia Web driver on Sierra and I'm good to go

You need Lilu and NvidiaGraphicFix and NvidiaGraphicFixUp for high sierra? That's a ton of work :( I just have Nvidia Web driver on Sierra and I'm good to go

indeed on Sierra I just need web driver but on HS will ended up with black screen, anyway I'll do it if I want to get fcp 3d text working again

Congrats, Brumie! That's good news. I'm still struggling to get my machine working after the HS update, but at least I know it ought to be worth the effort.
Got a link to NvidiaGraphicFix? The NvidiaGraphicFixup is easy to find, but not the other one (I'm trying all options at the moment)

No better with 10.4 + Sierra :(

High Sierra fixes this issue. At least it has for me, with no additional software or method needed. Although now I keep getting a "system overload" in Logic Pro X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back