Contribute
Register

Fenvi T919 and Broadcom wifi back in Sonoma with OCLP

@Chuck23

Disabled-enabled.png

I've tried to changing it to <true/> but I remained with the same problem... I've tried to add some boot args, but remain same.
Try this. You had plenty wrong with config, securebootmodel was supposed to be set to disable, csr-active-config was to be set to 03080000 in NVRAM-add and in nvram-delete, you did not delete csr-active-config, the IO kexts were disabled - now enabled, Also change setapfstrimtimeout in Kernel to 0 for faster boot times (helps sometimes)

Attachments

• config-3.plist
    32.5 KB · Views: 28
Try this. You had plenty wrong with config, securebootmodel was supposed to be set to disable, csr-active-config was to be set to 03080000 in NVRAM-add and in nvram-delete, you did not delete csr-active-config, the IO kexts were disabled - now enabled, Also change setapfstrimtimeout in Kernel to 0 for faster boot times (helps sometimes)
Thanks, I've just dona a new config.plist since that one wasn't working at boot and was giving me so many problems.

Attachments

• config.plist
    29.5 KB · Views: 12
Thanks, I've just dona a new config.plist since that one wasn't working at boot and was giving me so many problems.
Hi - If that is an example of your config.plist, why have you got three different Ethernet kexts and enabled?
You need to just pick the one that is more suited to your Board and discard the other two.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 09.12.10.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 09.12.10.png
    107 KB · Views: 32
Hi - If that is an example of your config.plist, why have you got three different Ethernet kexts and enabled?
You need to just pick the one that is more suited to your Board and discard the other two.
I know I have to remove RealtekRTL8111.kext, since my motherboard only has two Ethernet.

Anyway, Im not getting WiFi working...

I know I have to remove RealtekRTL8111.kext, since my motherboard only has two Ethernet.

Anyway, Im not getting WiFi working...
you need to do this correctly:

you need to do this correctly:
So I have to map the USB ports in order to be able to have WiFi?

Back