Register

Fenvi FV-T919 no bluetooth with 10.12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go...

Attachments

• LARRY’s iMac.ioreg
    3.7 MB · Views: 115
I literally did nothing, and now it is seeing the card..

I will look over the USB guide to see if I can figure out what needs to be changed there..

Thanks.

Attachments

• Bluetooth 2017-06-25 at 11.18.43 AM.png
    Bluetooth 2017-06-25 at 11.18.43 AM.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 136
LMGS, this is a USB definition problem which you control. Several of us have the Farvi card (I have several) all of which are working. Please provide the above requested information.

When you ran MultiBeast, did you select:

Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit 9 Series, 100 Series

If not, rerun the latest version MultiBeast for Sierra, and just select the above and install it. Reboot.

LMGS, this is a USB definition problem which you control. Several of us have the Farvi card (I have several) all of which are working. Please provide the above requested information.

When you ran MultiBeast, did you select:

Drivers > USB > Increase Max Port Limit 9 Series, 100 Series

If not, rerun the latest version MultiBeast for Sierra, and just select the above and install it. Reboot.

It is a huge mistake to use the port limit patch long term.
(it should only be used for port discovery)
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

I literally did nothing, and now it is seeing the card..

I will look over the USB guide to see if I can figure out what needs to be changed there..

Thanks.

If you look at the ioreg there is BRCM20702 which is Bluetooth under Port HS08. But you have so many Ports which are not even being used better to remove Ports that are not used and really not needed. Note port limit patch is only temporary wouldn't recommend using it as a permanently.

Screen Shot 2017-06-25 at 17.24.31.png

Concur! But, you have to start somewhere...he needs to get his Fenvi card's BT working, first. Then, create the SSDT-USB.aml as you recommend.

Yes... definitely... The port limit patch is the easy part.

Hello, I just bought Fenvi FV t919 and I didn’t understand, where to put that cable attached to the card. I mean, is it replacing front USB panel or something? Sorry for stupid questions but I am curious what to do when it come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back