Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Has anyone been able to fix this problem.. WiFi works great..

WiFi and Bluetooth work fine on Windows 10..

Please fill out your hardware profile before you'll receive any help. That is mandatory.

Goes here
finger-pointing-left copy.jpg

Thanks, will do...

Not really sure if anything will work though, since the now states on Amazon that BT will not work with 10.12...
"(Please note the bluetooth could not work if your system is Mac OS 10.12 or Windows 7 32 bit!!!!!!!!!!)"

I bought this for the BT, and if it will not work maybe it should not be recommended anymore..

I couldn't have done any of this without all the help on this site, and I'm very happy with my Hackintosh!!

Hopefully I can figure this BT problem out..

Many people have BT working with that exact same card and Sierra so it can work if your USB works and your config.plist is correct.

Both bluetooth and WiFi work fine with Windows, booted from it's own SSD... So I'm assuming the USB it is connected to is working fine...

This is from Amazons page for the card,
  • Support Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad (Please note the bluetooth could not work if your system is Mac OS 10.12 or Windows 7 32 bit!!!!!!!!!)
Looks like this card may no longer work with Mac OS 10.12, and up.. I'm running 10.12.5..

Thanks for all the help, but I may have to look for another solution..

Have you implemented USB correctly? Attach ioreg [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com.

Sorry, but that might as well be written in Greek.. I am not a hacker, and that is why I bought this card, since it is supposed to work.. I didn't notice the warning on Amazon before I ordered the card.. The BT works fine in Windows, on the same system that I have Mac OS 10.12.5 on, and plugged into the same USB header, but the Mac doesn't see it.. WiFi works fine on the Mac. I bought this only for the BT, so I could use my Apple Mouse with it.

Maybe I do just need to change some setting, but I don't want to mess with it.. Hacking computers is not what I call fun, and like I said I'm very happy with the performance of my Hackintosh.... This problem is not that big of a deal.

Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it..

Sorry, but that might as well be written in Greek.. I am not a hacker, and that is why I bought this card, since it is supposed to work.. I didn't notice the warning on Amazon before I ordered the card.. The BT works fine in Windows, on the same system that I have Mac OS 10.12.5 on, and plugged into the same USB header, but the Mac doesn't see it.. WiFi works fine on the Mac. I bought this only for the BT, so I could use my Apple Mouse with it.

Maybe I do just need to change some setting, but I don't want to mess with it.. Hacking computers is not what I call fun, and like I said I'm very happy with the performance of my Hackintosh.... This problem is not that big of a deal.

Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it..

Without attaching ioreg can't check anything. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back