Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> FENvI FV-T919 Bluetooth ultra slow on High Sierra, but on Windows working normally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 TI SC2 Gaming ICX
This is my first Hackintosh and everything seems to work except bluetooth. I have bought FENVI FV-T919 and it works normally on Windows 10 (dual boot), on High Sierra WiFi works as expected but bluetooth does not.

Bluetooth works OK with my BOSE speaker when the speaker is on the case of the computer, but the moment I move it from there, for example on the table, it starts to lag heavy. On windows, I tried moving it all the way to the other room and it works.

I have installed USBInjectAll and Remove XHCI USB Port Limit with Multibeast.

You also need to create a custom USB SSDT to make sure USB works correctly.

Thank you for a quick answer. I have just done that and it still lags when moving speaker away from the case.

Thank you for a quick answer. I have just done that and it still lags when moving speaker away from the case.
Have the USB 2.0 cable hooked up to your motherboard header ?

Yes, I have it plugged in in this one (see pic)

It could be caused by any number of things. First you could switch to 5 GHz wifi and see if that makes a difference. The 2.4 GHz wifi can interfere with BT function and cause problems like this.

That did it. Thank you! :D

It could be caused by any number of things. First you could switch to 5 GHz wifi and see if that makes a difference. The 2.4 GHz wifi can interfere with BT function and cause problems like this.
Are you saying as long ass the desktop its self is not connected via the 2.4GHz, or removing those antenna?

Are you saying as long as the desktop its self is not connected via the 2.4GHz, or removing those antenna?
You could adjust your router via it's control panel to broadcast 5GHz only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back