Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

Great! Now I'm trying with Sierra, is it ok or I've to use High Sierra?

The latest VoodooPS2Controller.kext works with Snow Leopard through High Sierra.

The latest VoodooPS2Controller.kext works with Snow Leopard through High Sierra.

It doesn't work, always the same, I can't see the ssd/hdd T.T also with Sata-100 T.T

Attachments

• 20171023_193452.jpg
    20171023_193452.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 110
I have sierra on my acer aspire e5-575g and everything works but i noticed that sound out of the speakers is amazing while sound out of my headphones when i plug it is very bad and noisy, like some songs the music is normal but singer voice is far away and things like that, help me please!

I have sierra on my acer aspire e5-575g and everything works but i noticed that sound out of the speakers is amazing while sound out of my headphones when i plug it is very bad and noisy, like some songs the music is normal but singer voice is far away and things like that, help me please!

Read post #213.

Read post #213.
im new to this website why you guys are dong this to me?! i don't know where is post #213, i have read all asked questions, and none help my problem so can you please just help me ?!!!

Read this post before and any relevant guide before asking a question...

Even after careful reading several of your guides, I believe a general question remains unanswered.

Your guides posess a steep learning curve for me, but I am making slow progress. One of the things that puzzle me, in general, is the need to patch DSDT's and SSDT's to "byte-handling". Is this because Clover's processing of DSDT's and SSDT's is byte-oriented? If so, would it be thinkable to have a Clover-8 and a Clover-32 which differ in an 8-bit and 32-bit DSDT and SSDT handling. Thus eliminating the need for those numerous and seemingly trivial byte-conversion patches and leaving only those patches that "really matter"?

Is this because Clover's processing of DSDT's and SSDT's is byte-oriented? If so, would it be thinkable to have a Clover-8 and a Clover-32 which differ in an 8-bit and 32-bit DSDT and SSDT handling. Thus eliminating the need for those numerous and seemingly trivial byte-conversion patches and leaving only those patches that "really matter"?

What are you referring to?

Back