Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

I can't find my M.2 PCIe SSD, Toshiba NVMe 256G SSD when I enter the Disk Utility for several times while I was in installing 10.13
For laptop with intel Chipset SATA RAID Controller for M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, how can I solve this problem?

With My Clover files as attached, I am sticked for a long time.
How Can I Revise the files?
With my devices as followedView attachment 288101

Off-topic (as per post #1, this is not a troubleshooting thread).
Open a separate thread.

was installed sierra with no problem but when try to install high sierra using usb get error service exited with abnormal code 1
also try to update get the same error try to replace usb efi folder on usb with my sierra efi folder get the same error

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    21.1 MB · Views: 101
was installed sierra with no problem but when try to install high sierra using usb get error service exited with abnormal code 1
also try to update get the same error try to replace usb efi folder on usb with my sierra efi folder get the same error

Off-topic (as per post #1, this is not a troubleshooting thread).
Open a separate thread.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Hello Guys,

I have upgrade the Sierra to 10.12.6 (16G1036) yesterday, but now my wifi is not working anymore.

I have the Probook 4440s with the wifi card AR9285 (0x0032168c).

I have attached the Problem report files, any idea?

Attachments

• Probook 4440s.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 84
Hi RehabMan, after I updated to High Sierra I lost audio. Trying to fix it with no success I performed a fresh install of High Sierra on a spare HDD following the Probook Clover UEFI method. Installation went fine (I had WIFI working) , however after finishing Post Installation I had no WIFI, audio works.

PM; When I boot with the install USB, Have WIFI (but no audio)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • IOReg .zip
    534.8 KB · Views: 84
  • RehabMan.zip
    57.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Terminal Saved Output 1.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hi RehabMan, after I updated to High Sierra I lost audio. Trying to fix it with no success I performed a fresh install of High Sierra on a spare HDD following the Probook Clover UEFI method. Installation went fine (I had WIFI working) , however after finishing Post Installation I had no WIFI, audio works.

PM; When I boot with the install USB, Have WIFI (but no audio)

You need to run ./install_downloads.sh as per ProBook guide.

Back