Contribute
Register

[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions

Can I enable both Integrated and Discrete Graphics Together in laptop..
for eg: Intel+AMD or Intel+nVIDIA..

Your question is answered in post #1.

Hello Rehabman ! Thank you for you guide for laptops :)

I tried on mine, following every step, but can't boot on Clover from the HDD i tried UEFI and Legacy, both don't work. I set my BIOS as you recommand but I can't have Clover main menu from the HDD.

I can boot normally (with good graphics by the way) from the usb key, so I join you every data i could collect, hoping you can save me ^^

I really don't understand where could be the problem :/

Many thanks by advance

Attachments

• ReportAsusS300CA.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 91
Hi Rehabman..thanks for guide anyway...
I got bootloop when I trying to update sierra 10.12.6 to High Sierra 10.13.
Also I Attached problem reporting files here...

thanks for your help

Attachments

• problem reporting.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 78
Hello Rehabman ! Thank you for you guide for laptops :)

I tried on mine, following every step, but can't boot on Clover from the HDD i tried UEFI and Legacy, both don't work. I set my BIOS as you recommand but I can't have Clover main menu from the HDD.

I can boot normally (with good graphics by the way) from the usb key, so I join you every data i could collect, hoping you can save me ^^

I really don't understand where could be the problem :/

Many thanks by advance

Hi Rehabman..thanks for guide anyway...
I got bootloop when I trying to update sierra 10.12.6 to High Sierra 10.13.
Also I Attached problem reporting files here...

thanks for your help

both of you:
Open a separate thread (this is not a troubleshooting thread).

@RehabMan
Hi,

I havr dw1560 bcm94532z with wifi + bluetooth working.

But when turn off it i can not turn on it again

It stuck at “on” state but no bluetooth connection

I have restart PC to make it on again

Airdrop + handoff work but some applications using bluetooth LE to connect iphone like Macid, nearlock could not detect iphone. They said bluetooth problems

Anything wrong ?

Thanks

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    29.2 MB · Views: 96
@RehabMan
Hi,

I havr dw1560 bcm94532z with wifi + bluetooth working.

But when turn off it i can not turn on it again

It stuck at “on” state but no bluetooth connection

I have restart PC to make it on again

Airdrop + handoff work but some applications using bluetooth LE to connect iphone like Macid, nearlock could not detect iphone. They said bluetooth problems

Anything wrong ?

Thanks

This is not a troubleshooting thread.
Open a separate thread.

"Problem Reporting" files are incorrect (should not be 29mb).
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Trouble with an Asus S56CM i7 3517u, 8gb ram, with nvidia 635, ivy bridge and hybrid hdd ssd (24GB ssd and 500GB hdd). I follow many guides and tutorial but i cannot install sierra on my notebook. I can boot clover using configuration from this link https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/config_HD4000_1366x768.plist but it's very slowly to start GUI interface and i get a gray screen with rainbow wheel mouse. I waited all the night but nothing change. I see always gray background with rainbow whell. If i try to move with touchpad nothing moves on screen, just the wheel animation.

Any suggestion on how can i do?

Thanks

Trouble with an Asus S56CM i7 3517u, 8gb ram, with nvidia 635, ivy bridge and hybrid hdd ssd (24GB ssd and 500GB hdd). I follow many guides and tutorial but i cannot install sierra on my notebook. I can boot clover using configuration from this link https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/config_HD4000_1366x768.plist but it's very slowly to start GUI interface and i get a gray screen with rainbow wheel mouse. I waited all the night but nothing change. I see always gray background with rainbow whell. If i try to move with touchpad nothing moves on screen, just the wheel animation.

Any suggestion on how can i do?

Thanks

Read post #177.

Rehabman

having issues upgrading to High Sierra on my E6530 Dell

Attached is the Zip file that you request in this thread

Don't quite know how to disable nvidia video which seems to be the issue.

Attachments

• RehabMan.zip
    20.1 MB · Views: 84
Back