cpu intel core i5-6400cup @ 2.70ghz 4 cpus 2.7ghz

I won't graphics intel HD 530 driver

thank you all

hello all im install Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
my computer gigabyte ga h170-d3h
cpu intel core i5-6400cup @ 2.70ghz 4 cpus 2.7ghz

I won't graphics intel HD 530 driver

thank you all

Off-topic. Note title of the thread: "[FAQ] READ FIRST! Laptop Frequent Questions"

Please do not post duplicates and always post to the correct forum section.
Read the rules (you already agreed): https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/

Last edited:
Summary:
- OS X requires GPT, so if your Windows install is legacy, must convert to UEFI/GPT
- OS X doesn't like the MSR partition, so you have to remove it
- OS X requires 200+mb EFI partition, so if yours is smaller, must increase the size
Hi Sir, My windows is legacy with 199 MB system drive. Will it be ok if I use a blank drive(GPT) to install osx without converting the windows hard drive to UEFI/GPT? I tried to convert but wasn't successful when reinstaling win7 on HP dv7...

Hi Sir, My windows is legacy with 199 MB system drive. Will it be ok if I use a blank drive(GPT) to install osx without converting the windows hard drive to UEFI/GPT? I tried to convert but wasn't successful when reinstaling win7 on HP dv7...

Assuming your laptop can accommodate two hard drives, installing a second one for Clover+macOS should work.
You will need to convince your BIOS to boot to the drive with Clover on it.

Assuming your laptop can accommodate two hard drives, installing a second one for Clover+macOS should work.
You will need to convince your BIOS to boot to the drive with Clover on it.
It's such a delicate process to follow.... Please help me on the way of along the way. It'll be really helpful if you could also point me to one of your guides that suits my PC. Thank you so much!!!

Dear RehabMan, my keyboard touchpad will malfunction. It is normal to boot up occasionally, but most of the time the boot is disabled and all keys and touch pads are not available. Replacing the driver does not solve the problem. This problem occurs from version 10.12.3 to 10.13.1, and reinstalling can not be solved. ELAN touch pad, I do not know where the problem appeared, this problem has been bothering me for a long time, can you help me to analyze it? thank you very much! The issue report has been placed in the annex.

Attachments

• Problem Reporting.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 79
Dear RehabMan, my keyboard touchpad will malfunction. It is normal to boot up occasionally, but most of the time the boot is disabled and all keys and touch pads are not available. Replacing the driver does not solve the problem. This problem occurs from version 10.12.3 to 10.13.1, and reinstalling can not be solved. ELAN touch pad, I do not know where the problem appeared, this problem has been bothering me for a long time, can you help me to analyze it? thank you very much! The issue report has been placed in the annex.

This is not a troubleshooting thread. Open a separate thread.

Back