CPU
i5 3570
Graphics
HD 7850
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys I need an help to edit my dsdt to patch the fan, it makes noise, and it goes on to often respect others laptop, but the main problem is the noise. I have tried before to patch the DSDT but without success, also without edits and FakeSMC the system can't read the fan speed. My notebook is a Fujitsu AH532, with mainboard HM77, i tried to recongnize the EC0 devices, like Fan speed, cpu temp ecc.. but no success, i don't have any knowledge about that things, please help me with this stupid fan.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    43.1 KB · Views: 71
Hello guys I need an help to edit my dsdt to patch the fan, it makes noise, and it goes on to often respect others laptop, but the main problem is the noise. I have tried before to patch the DSDT but without success, also without edits and FakeSMC the system can't read the fan speed. My notebook is a Fujitsu AH532, with mainboard HM77, i tried to recongnize the EC0 devices, like Fan speed, cpu temp ecc.. but no success, i don't have any knowledge about that things, please help me with this stupid fan.

You probably have an issue with power management.

Guide is linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Likely power management. You didn't provide any files with details, so it is just a guess.

Because I don' know what files I need to provide :) I tried to remake my SSDT with Pike's script, my old SSDT was made 1 years ago, and with this new somethings change in better, but of course with fakesmc i can't read my fan speed and that is my principal issue, that i'm trying to fix.

Because I don' know what files I need to provide :) I tried to remake my SSDT with Pike's script, my old SSDT was made 1 years ago, and with this new somethings change in better, but of course with fakesmc i can't read my fan speed and that is my principal issue, that i'm trying to fix.

The power management guide provides instructions for everything you need to implement CPU PM.
Read it carefully.

If you have a question, be specific.

I have read it completely, and I have all the steps done already, in the DSDT in EC method I have all 8 bit registers (thanks to your battery patch), SSDT properly generated, and speedstep working. (CPU: 2348m on hm76/hm77). My question is how can read system fan speed because for now hwmonitor doesn't report it. I failed to find the value in EC method.

I have read it completely, and I have all the steps done already, in the DSDT in EC method I have all 8 bit registers (thanks to your battery patch), SSDT properly generated, and speedstep working. (CPU: 2348m on hm76/hm77). My question is how can read system fan speed because for now hwmonitor doesn't report it. I failed to find the value in EC method.

Reading fan speeds requires reverse engineering your DSDT/EC, then writing the code that HwMonitor/FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext requires.

Reading fan speeds requires reverse engineering your DSDT/EC, then writing the code that HwMonitor/FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext requires.
Yes, i know my topic was focused on helping on this, I tried without success, to recogniza fan in EC. I attched my DSDT for someone who want to help

Yes, i know my topic was focused on helping on this, I tried without success, to recogniza fan in EC. I attched my DSDT for someone who want to help

Suggest you spend some time in RW-Everything in Windows to see if you can discover which registers provide fan speeds.

You might also find clues in the PTID SSDT if you have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back