Contribute
Register

FakePCIID: Broadcom BCM57XX network OOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my log.. ignore second ethernet adapter its Atheros is working, but i will disable it in the bios, if Broadcom will work.

Attachments

• RuThaN’s Mac Pro.ioreg
    5.8 MB · Views: 267
Last edited:
I have found a solution for Broadcom 57781 in ASRock z68 extreme4 gen3!! Works for me perfectly, even after OS updates

1. You need to delete (create a backup on Desktop before) High Sierra's IONetworkingFamily.kext in HD/System/Library/Extensions
2. Download my Zip Archive in attachments
3. Open Kext Utility or Kext Drop and install all 3 kexts from my zip archive in this order one by one
a) IONetworkingFamily.kext
b) FakePCIID.kext
c) FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765
4. Reboot

Should work fine!

PS I just took IONetworkingFamily.kext from previous versions of macOS where FakePCIID by RehabMan worked perfectly. So, it has worked in High Sierra too!

Hope it helps

It works!!!! Thanks

The network card does not see the cable connection.
media: autoselect (none)

Attachments

• MacBook Pro di Goody.zip
    304.3 KB · Views: 172
Its almost 3/4 of year and no response and dont even have rigth to send PM to The-darkvoid

Can someone pleas try to notify him? I suppose that he is not longer monitors this thread.

HI I have old Asrock Z77 extreme 4 with Broadcom BCM57781.
Till now I use FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext
and I was't any problem.
After I update OS X from 10.14.2 > 10.14.3 and Network gone.
If any one have same problem and did some one have solution ?

HI I have old Asrock Z77 extreme 4 with Broadcom BCM57781.
Till now I use FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext
and I was't any problem.
After I update OS X from 10.14.2 > 10.14.3 and Network gone.
If any one have same problem and did some one have solution ?
Im in the same boat. same update. Asrock Exterme6 X79. iMessage died too.
Did you find a solution?

I fix it but I forgot what I do.. :) actually work with FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext. but you should touch clover... tomorrow I will upload EFI

I fix it but I forgot what I do.. :) actually work with FakePCIID.kext+FakePCIID_BCM57XX_as_BCM57765.kext. but you should touch clover... tomorrow I will upload EFI
Its great to hear you got it to work!
Right now Im noticing that the fakepciid kexts are not loading so was looking into fake ID in clover. Thanks in advance for any info you caon provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back