Motherboard
ASUS ROG STRIX B360-I
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi, I've got failure to boot sierra. See screenshot for actual errors. I upgraded from Yosemite. Before I had a really old version of chameleon that I could only get working by passing -f

anyone have suggestions on ideas of how to boot? My motherboard is in my description ( GA-X58A-UD3R ) and I have a GeForce GE 640 GFX card.

When creating the unibeast boot, I selected legacy and the nvidia injections.

IMG_2298.jpg

yes, I just tried it. It boots fine now :) thanks

Hi brother, I have a problem where I can't get to first boot after installation, and when I boot with -v I got this

img_0374-jpg.214571

I've been stuck for days now and I really need the computer Please help :cry:

Remove NullCPUPowermanagement its not needed with Clover. Do you have a SSDT in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched? Attach Clover folder from EFI remove themes ZIP and attach.

@VoiletDragon Clover? Chimera appears to come with MultiBeast, but not Clover. I've not got Clover nor do I have anything patched there.

My problem now is that GFX is flickering and isn't working correctly, and while I can boot into OS X from the USB drive, I cannot boot into it from the version that's on the hard drive itself :/ sO I'm trying to figure that out now.

@VoiletDragon Clover? Chimera appears to come with MultiBeast, but not Clover. I've not got Clover nor do I have anything patched there.

My problem now is that GFX is flickering and isn't working correctly, and while I can boot into OS X from the USB drive, I cannot boot into it from the version that's on the hard drive itself :/ sO I'm trying to figure that out now.

Chimera use to come with Unibeast and Multibeast. Attach config.plist.

Chimera use to come with Unibeast and Multibeast. Attach config.plist.
Will attach in a bit. I installed clover but it has the same issues. See screenshot of what I see if I boot from drive
IMG_20161008_151156.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back