Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-z170x-ud3
CPU
Intel Core i5-6600k
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX1050 Ti Windforce
Hi everyone, I have a Buffalo External HDD that formatted to OSX Extended (Journal) and when i plug it through USB it doesn't shows up on disk utility. But, when I restart my mac with External HDD plugged in, it shows as internal storage after i log in to mac. And then, when I try to plug in the Bootable USB that i use to install hackintosh, it has the same problem as well. I'm using Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 motherboard for my build.

If anyone knows how to fix it that will be really helpful. Thanks

Hi everyone, I have a Buffalo External HDD that formatted to OSX Extended (Journal) and when i plug it through USB it doesn't shows up on disk utility. But, when I restart my mac with External HDD plugged in, it shows as internal storage after i log in to mac. And then, when I try to plug in the Bootable USB that i use to install hackintosh, it has the same problem as well. I'm using Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 motherboard for my build.

If anyone knows how to fix it that will be really helpful. Thanks
Please update your personal detail and fill in your hardware.

Sorry about that. I just updated my personal detail. Maybe I didn't install some of the USB driver in Multibeast so I couldn't auto-mount my External HDD. If so can you tell me which driver is a must under multibeast USB section?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back