Contribute
Register

Errors during DSDT.dsl compilations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it doesn't compile :(
What I do:
Patch --> select [bat] ASUS N55SL/Vivobook --> Apply --> Close --> Compile --> Errors as on the attached screenshot.
use my files attached above

also did you extract using refs?

then run the aggressive patch if you want to do this yourself :)

here is zipped origin folder, with extracted dsl files, also with fixed dsdt with asus battery patch
Thanks! Can I add next patches to this file?

Thanks! Can I add next patches to this file?
sure, make a backup first of it in case you break it :)

only the battery is patched, you may want to simulate windows 10 patch and whatever else you need

sure, make a backup first of it in case you break it :)

only the battery is patched, you may want to simulate windows 10 patch and whatever else you need
Okay, I have to go for 2 hours, when come back, will finish what I started :) in case of any other problems (it's quite possible I will ask for how to put it back to boot loader :p ) will write here. Thank you a lot!

Added rest of patches. To make sure. Now I have to put DSDT.aml file to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and in Clover Configurator set AutoMerge=1 Drop OEM=0?

Added rest of patches. To make sure. Now I have to put DSDT.aml file to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched and in Clover Configurator set AutoMerge=1 Drop OEM=0?
according to guide:
config.plist/ACPI/AutoMerge=true, config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=false

yes

according to guide:
config.plist/ACPI/AutoMerge=true, config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/DropOem=false

yes
did it. after reboot got stuck on Apple logo. Now macOS starts only from Clover installed on USB... Removed aml file from /patched and inserted original aml there, but no effect

did it. after reboot got stuck on Apple logo. Now macOS starts only from Clover installed on USB... Removed aml file from /patched and inserted original aml there, but no effect
trial and error with DSDT patching

try a patch, save it and pop it in patched folder, reboot and see if it works

try 1 patch at a time, it is a learning curve that requires patient and time

I cannot find how to convert .dsl to .aml - only way I found is to rename. Maybe here's my fault?

I cannot find how to convert .dsl to .aml - only way I found is to rename. Maybe here's my fault?
i am not sure why you are not reading the guide

it explains how to save as aml

it does not say to rename to aml as it will cause problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back