Contribute
Register

Error macOS high sierra

if you could share your configuration or how you managed it, it may help other's :)
Yes. I selected usb injection and usb ownership. And my configuration : motherboard asus x75vd. Intel had graphic 3000. 8gb ram. Intel core i3. 2to hdd. But my pad and my keyboard is no working. Same for usb 2 port idk why

Yes. I selected usb injection and usb ownership. And my configuration : motherboard asus x75vd. Intel had graphic 3000. 8gb ram. Intel core i3. 2to hdd. But my pad and my keyboard is no working. Same for usb 2 port idk why
zip and upload your EFI

zip and upload your EFI
OK I will do it. I managed to get a USB applicator so I was half successful. but macos could not install due to the resources of the installer
IMG_5806.jpeg

EFI backup ?
IMG_5807.jpeg

EFI partition dispawn
the EFI you are trying to boot from

also Multibeast is mainly for desktop computers and not laptops

suggest you read up on the faq:

also an older FAQ for older laptops:

OK I will do it. I managed to get a USB applicator so I was half successful. but macos could not install due to the resources of the installerView attachment 577020
When you get to the initial screen to install, you have the options for disk utility, etc... go up to the menu and find Terminal. Set your date to something shortly after the release of High Sierra, like Jan 1, 2018.

Type date into Terminal followed by today's date in this format [month][day][hour][minute][year] then press enter.

Release date for the latest:
macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo) – September 25, 2017 (Latest: 10.13.6)

date 010112002018

When you get to the initial screen to install, you have the options for disk utility, etc... go up to the menu and find Terminal. Set your date to something shortly after the release of High Sierra, like Jan 1, 2018.

Type date into Terminal followed by today's date in this format [month][day][hour][minute][year] then press enter.

Release date for the latest:
macOS 10.13: High Sierra (Lobo) – September 25, 2017 (Latest: 10.13.6)

date 010112002018
Its no work macos have same error

the EFI you are trying to boot from

also Multibeast is mainly for desktop computers and not laptops

suggest you read up on the faq:

also an older FAQ for older laptops:
After apple logo my coputer restart and macos setup no work

Back