Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
I5 6600k
Graphics
Nnvidia 1060
I managed to make a perfect installation of the system and I used it for several days without any problems. I installed Hwsensor from the official site and the sensor plug-in package from Multibeast but at half booting (apple logo) me from the following error: system uptime in nanosecond.
How can I fix or remove these sensors?

Attachments

• IMG_3985.JPG
    IMG_3985.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 174
@Mikiuser, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Kernel Panic caused by GPUSensors.kext
Try to boot without caches (-f) and/or safe mode (-x) in Clover and remove the kext.

The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT compatible with NVIDIA Pascal graphics cards. If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

@Mikiuser, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).

Kernel Panic caused by GPUSensors.kext
Try to boot without caches (-f) and/or safe mode (-x) in Clover and remove the kext.

The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT compatible with NVIDIA Pascal graphics cards. If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.
Before I managed to get into safe mode and I deleted the kext of the sensors, but now I can no longer access it in any way

As a last option I would also like to restore everything

Now I receive the following error message

Attachments

• IMG_3990.JPG
    IMG_3990.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 164
Try disabling the Serial port (SuperIO) in your BIOS settings.

Try disabling the Serial port (SuperIO) in your BIOS settings.
Tried without a usual story, I think it does not depend on the bios since I have never touched it and it is now at the setting when it started.
Is there a way to repair the system?

I do not know how but I managed to unlock. Now it would seem to work anything except the audio I did not detect, even the icon. Now for security i would like to reinstall using sierra recovery. So I lose the serial number? Or can I paste the current config.list to retrieve it?

I do not know how but I managed to unlock. Now it would seem to work anything except the audio I did not detect, even the icon. Now for security i would like to reinstall using sierra recovery. So I lose the serial number? Or can I paste the current config.list to retrieve it?
You can use your current config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back