Contribute
Register

Elitebook 8460p and Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Sound problem fixed.
I just have the resolution problem now...still 1024x768x32 and no Rehabman I don't want to re-invent the wheel with all due respect the wheel just don't work for me for whatever reason.
I tried the guide at the beginning many times, then I started experimenting other guides none of them so far worked for me.Why ? I wish I know... the guides seem so simple like do this and you'll get your
QE/CI type thing...but it just doesn't work for me but I've reading lots of good results with 10.8.2 , 10.8.3 even 10.8.4 I tried the guides in all the versions nothing yet.
Like i said is the only thing that is not working ... wifi , ethernet , sound , fn keys, trackpad/keyboard, Bluetooth everything else works just great.
I keep myself on reading though hopefully I'll get it right eventually.

Okay Sound problem fixed.
I just have the resolution problem now...still 1024x768x32 and no Rehabman I don't want to re-invent the wheel with all due respect the wheel just don't work for me for whatever reason.
I tried the guide at the beginning many times, then I started experimenting other guides none of them so far worked for me.Why ? I wish I know... the guides seem so simple like do this and you'll get your
QE/CI type thing...but it just doesn't work for me but I've reading lots of good results with 10.8.2 , 10.8.3 even 10.8.4 I tried the guides in all the versions nothing yet.
Like i said is the only thing that is not working ... wifi , ethernet , sound , fn keys, trackpad/keyboard, Bluetooth everything else works just great.
I keep myself on reading though hopefully I'll get it right eventually.

Assuming your profile is correct, the guide should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back