Contribute
Register

El capitan USB issues - possible fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RehabMan, is there any solutions for pcie AsMedia usb3.0?? Still don't works... :(

Thanks in advance!

Not that I know of. Of course, I don't have the hardware so haven't really looked for a solution either.

The code you quoted is clearly missing an open bracket for the definitionblock.
]

The quoted (incorrect) code is a direct copy and paste job from Post #1 of this thread. It clearly needs to be corrected, as I received the same error.

Just wanted to report back that i was now able to successfully compile my SSDT-XOSI. I have tested USB3 devices and it now works, by following instructions in this thread... Thanks Matt/RehabMan and everyone else whom has contributed to this thread.

My motherboard is Z97m-D3H ...

Edit: System still won't wake from sleep... can't seem to save changes to my DSDT... WIP

The quoted (incorrect) code is a direct copy and paste job from Post #1 of this thread. It clearly needs to be corrected, as I received the same error.

Clearly the responsibility of the author of post #1.

clearly. As a mod can you make the tweak to Post #1? I would expect that it will save people a lot of hassle and repeated inquiries in this thread?

clearly. As a mod can you make the tweak to Post #1? I would expect that it will save people a lot of hassle and repeated inquiries in this thread?

No. I do not have the permissions to edit posts by others.

No. I do not have the permissions to edit posts by others.

Oh. Well sorry about that then.

Think I need a little individualized assistance. I followed the guide and did a "Find and Replace" of EHC1 to EH01 and EHC2 to EH02, but did so through a config.plst edit rather than through a DDST.aml.

Still have a few ports which don't show up at all, and none of them are USB 3. I'm on a Maximus VII Impact, which is Intel Z97.

Based on a link you provided elsewhere, I'm guessing that means I need to make a port injector. Unfortunately I'm not really sure what that means. I've been at this for most of the day today. I'm trying to figure it out. Looks like another DSDT patch? Can you link to a handholding guide on how to go port by port on the injector?

I know you say elsewhere the easiest thing to do is to modify an existing example. I've looked at a few, but am really not sure what needs to be changed. presumably the names of the various ports "HS01" - "HS14" and "SSP1" in my case. And probably also the applicable system definition references? Anything else? After that is it as simple as copying it into the patches portion of the DDST?

Thanks

Attachments

• Mac Pro.ioreg
    4 MB · Views: 97
  • Screen Shot 2015-10-17 at 11.03.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-10-17 at 11.03.06 PM.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back