GTX 950
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. LC
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello to the forum, this is a recurring post, because I was asked by the administration to recreate my account (under the same username) due to a problem with it.

Well, I'm facing the title problem, all of a sudden.

As you see my Motherboard is a GA-Z170X UD5 TH.
Multiple OS's (El Capitan 10.11.5 / Windows 10 Pro) on different disks, installed.

My Disk Configuration is @:
Disk 0 EFI - El Capitan HD (with MacOS X, a Samsung Evo 250GB SSD)
Disk 1 Windows HD (with Win10 Pro, a Corsair 250GB SSD)
Disk 2 Clone Windows HD (with Win10 Pro, a WD 250GB HDD)
Disk 3 EFI - Macintosh HD - Time Machine (with MacOS X, a Seagate Barracuda 2T Hybrid HDD) - Not Hackintosh configured!

Having Disk 3 as an extra 2TB MacOS X (an internal one - I kept this from my old iMac 27")
(1TB) El Capitan loaded, along side with a second partition which I use as a Time Machine (another 1TB), for backup .

Initially and before trying to boot to El Capitan, while on Windows OS, one day I faced (with Paragon HFS+) multiple tmp folders on El Capitan HD, that could not be deleted. That happened on the spare Macintosh HD (Disk 3) and on Time Machine (2nd partition on Disk 3), also.
Tried to delete the tmp folders in Macintosh HD.
That worked for Macintosh HD, but not for the Time Machine partition!!!!
Booted from Disk 3 (Macintosh HD).
Tried to change the permissions in El Capitan disk (administrator priviledges) and finally deleted the tmp folders there also...
But next time tried to boot to El Capitan HD, stucked at the apple logo...
Tried to disable Graphics (nv_disable=1) ==> NOTHING happened
Tried to boot vebrose mode (-v) I had the following attached image

(missing page 1)....
Tried to Boot recovery mode. That worked for me Run Disk Utility and faced a problem on loading the disks.
There is a problem with the Time Machine partition which is full of tmp folders... (maybe needs reformat)***
Did not changed config.plist file (I kept an older backup though just in case)
EFI partition works OK....
Clover Boot Manager works fine also...
I can boot from UEFI USB Flash Drive (with El Capitan and clover EFI), but nothing happens also.

Please advise about what is happening here or what I'm missing here...
Note:If I'll try to boot from the other disk (Macintosh HD) everything is OK, even the NVidia drivers are not full installed, I have a working OS!!!
(Although I'm a Mac owner, pc programmer and user since 1992, I'm newbie on Hackintoshes...shame on me!)

*** I repaired Macintosh HD and El Capitan HD with Clean My Mac 3 and did a reformat the Time Machine Partition.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• vebrose_boot_elCapitan.jpg
    vebrose_boot_elCapitan.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 346
What happens if you disconnect the second OSX disk? Maybe the second EFI partition is interfering with the first EFI partition (if thy have separate bootloaders in each EFI partition.)

Likewise, if you installed Windows in UEFI and now you cloned it you may also have separate EFI and MSR partitions, along with another EFI/Boot bootloader if Windows was installed separately.

What happens if you disconnect the second OSX disk? Maybe the second EFI partition is interfering with the first EFI partition (if thy have separate bootloaders in each EFI partition.)

Likewise, if you installed Windows in UEFI and now you cloned it you may also have separate EFI and MSR partitions, along with another EFI/Boot bootloader if Windows was installed separately.

Basically kiiroaka, there is no interference between the two EFI partitions.
The same happens with EFI and MSR.
Clover works fine.
I checked that, unplugged Disk 3 (booting and working OS) and nothing happened.
Disk 0 (El Capitan OS) stop loading, while in Apple Boot Logo.
I believe that there should be a Kext file or something...

Last edited:
Let me put some info that maybe are useful.
I used the recovery mode for Disk 0 > Disk Utility > Disk First Aid for the partition "El Capitan HD" and found some problems on Disk Hierarchy that were fixed (a value should be 3 instead of 5)
Finally the system check exit code was 0!
When re-booted again back, I changed Clover BootMgr options, by adding the two arguments :
-v (for verbose mode) and -x and realized that the system was loading OK until it reached the point with dyld's.
There the system found that some points owned by uid:501 instead of 0 and finally "No task access Server configured".
Same problem.

Hi!
Were you able to solve this problem? I get the same error ("No task access Server configured") after restoring my Hackintosh from a Time Machine Backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back