Contribute
Register

El Capitan on GA-Z77N Wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to notice, that after reinstall BT dongle system just found it after install. Weird, but true.
Audio device does not appears after audio_cloverALC-110_v1.0g script run and reset.
I didn't change anything after Clover install from Post-Installation part. Also had installed CustoMac Essentials.
As said in http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/143752-no-audio-devices-realtek-alc-applehda-guide.html#post886726
"OS X Version 10.11 and newer/SIP, Explaining OS X El Capitan Security Changes - Workarounds and Current Information
Install audio/updates/problem solving: Disable
Post install: Enabled"

I don't know how should do it. But as i saw clover config from EFI\Clover\Config.plist i have
"CsrActiveConfig=0x3
BooterConfig= 0x28"

Anybody knows what SMBIOS should be fine?Mac mini 6.2, iMac, or what? Or what else should i do for speedstep + working USB 3 + audio?

Attachments

• audio1.png
    audio1.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 253
  • config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 152
I used MacMini(6,2). Works fine other than the flakey bluetooth support from my dongle. That warning you are seeing about the unsupported configuration is normal. I just said yes to all the questions, then after reboot go into the Settings and select Internal Speakers for the Sound Output.

installed El Capitan on my Ga-z77n wifi.
Everything seems to be working fine.
Followed Tonymacs installation using Clover, did not add video card preference in Unibeast.
Multibeat added
UEFI Boot mode
Audio Alc892
Network Realtec 81xx
It was that simple.
On reboot had to set 1st boot device as UEFI hard drive.
You have to set up magic mouse again after restart
Also audio needs to be set up by choosing internal speakers in system preferences
I also downloaded Gigabyte-Z77N-WiFi-Hackintosh-DSDT-master and installed with MaciASL
this fixed sleep and usb3 problems.
Now working great

Attachments

• Apple-Intel-USB-El-Capitan.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 513
  • Gigabyte-GA-Z77N-WiFi.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 392
Hi,

I have just managed to get El Capitan to work on my GA-Z77N-WIFI.

1. Followed Tonymac's installation guide; using Clover. The only difference is my Unibeast had no video card selection.
2. Out-of-the-box installation with Unibeast should have most components working; no issues with sleep or USB3.0. Only issue is the sound driver.
3. For the sound driver, I used a script which helps install the Realtek ALC892 kext. For some reason, using Multicast to install ALC892 fails for me. If you're planning to use the file provided, confirm yes for Realtek ALC and no for HD4600 HDMI audio. http://www.mediafire.com/download/zk9q59tuhp24fn0/audio_ALC892-10.112.zip

Hope this helps!

I couldn't get the sound working as well after running Multibeast. After rebooting a couple of times, I finally reinstall ALC892 with Multibeast again by itself and rebooted and it now is working fine. Just got to get clover automatically booting into Mac OS upon startup, it stops and I have to select it. How do you setup it to automatically boot into Mac OS upon startup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back