3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Power Mac
  3. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Today was the first time I was successfully able to get Clover to run smoothly and transfer over my data from my chimera backup and not having to boot from the USB drive! :headbang: I had been trying to do this for over a year when Yosemite was in beta and trying to switch from chimera. When installing El Capitan the first problem I ran into was enabling audio but that was an easy fix using Toleda Audio patch. Now when I leave my computer I noticed it would go to sleep and slow down as if it was going into a deep sleep mode(Hibernate) but then after only being in deep sleep for 30sec-1minute it would suddenly turn back on. The screen doesn't go on but the drives and fans can be hard starting. Then it would go back into deep sleep and repeat the process. I tried turning off wake on network access and wake on bluetooth neither of which were being used.(I only use the bluetooth with my wireless headphones.) Changing these settings didn't fix the issue. Please help me so I don't have to disable deep sleep mode(Hibernate) permanently! Just let me know if you need any addition settings such as my Clover config. Thanks you for your help!

You can try the darkwake bootflags in Clover (Boot menu in Clover configurator). Darkwake=0 solved my sleep problems but I don't use Hibernate because it's problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back