Contribute
Register

El Capitan Beta with Dell XPS 13 9343 (Early 2015 Model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my XPS 9343 soon... with FHD non-touch. Is there any AIO guide for newest BIOS getting El Capitan to install/work properly? Would be very appreciated..!

Getting my XPS 9343 soon... with FHD non-touch. Is there any AIO guide for newest BIOS getting El Capitan to install/work properly? Would be very appreciated..!

Just follow the guide. I got mine less than a month ago and I'm fully up and running. I don't know if you can boot OSX if you have a skylake though.

Just tested DisplayPort by plugging it into a monitor at school. Works perfectly with no flaws as it does on a real Macbook.

So I changed the DVMT pre-alloc vars, and installed OS X, and then added the kexts, then ran the fix for IOKit and it doesn't work. the manual fix also does not work. 21MB of video memory with no QE/CI. How do I fix this???

So I changed the DVMT pre-alloc vars, and installed OS X, and then added the kexts, then ran the fix for IOKit and it doesn't work. the manual fix also does not work. 21MB of video memory with no QE/CI. How do I fix this???

Did you inject a proper ig-platform-id?

although i didn't put in the 0x part

I get the error:

[IOKit]: Patching IOKit for maximum pixel clock
[IOKit]: Current IOKit md5 is 34009597578bd52030b070013035419d
--> Unknown IOKit version (no action taken)

I assume this is because of 10.11.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back