Contribute
Register

El Capitan - 4790K / Z97 PRO / SSD 850 PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Capitan - [Edit MB 8.0] 4790K / Z97 PRO / SSD 850 PRO

Here again, with news.

I manage to boot from the SSD only, wich is a very good news.using the big list of solutions.

But then i installed the latest drivers from nvidia, no changes.

so i tried the nvda_drv=1 option. But since then, i can't find a way too boot to the desktop, i'm stuck with the apple logo and a bar fully charged.

I tried to boot with the key plugged in, same result.

I tried to remove the option from the boot menu, hit return, and then boot from HDD, same result...

How can i remove the argument from the ssd's efi partion ?

Many Thanks.

Florent

In Clover Configurator, under ACPI>Devices try selecting FixDisplay. I have a Z97 Pro with Nvidia GTX760, and this is the only way to get my display working. I don't have nv_disable=1 selected, and I am able to have nvda_drv=1 either selected or not selected, but FixDisplay has to be checked. I don't require web drivers with this card, though.

To access this during boot in Clover, select "Options", then "PCI Devices" (don't recall what the "something" is at the moment). There you can scroll to FixDisplay and add a "+" by hitting enter. Return to the main Clover screen and boot from the SSD.

Also make sure you are not injecting any displays via "Graphics" in Clover configurator. That entire screen for me is blank.

Made a Big edit on the main page for the release of multibeast.

Hi, i see i'm not the only one having trouble with a 960.

Like in this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...install-gtx-960-graphic-card.html#post1151723

I Select only the pci-e card into the graphics part in BIOS

I tried to add the npci=0x2000 flags, with nvda_drv=1. I can't boot with the last flag. Now i'm booting with npci=0x2000, and fix display, nothing changes.

I just see that the nvidia card isn't listed into the ECC tab of the nvidia driver. "No Devices".

Hi, i'm not given up, i tried some boot tricks:

For now, i Tried to be in gen1 mod for the graphic card. only pcie-Car is selected for graphics.

so far, i can't manage to boot with nvda_drv=1 but!

If i select FixDisplay, and inject Nvidia, even if apparently i'm not supposed to, I have "Nvidia EVGA GTX 960 0Mo into the sys info, instead of the Generic monitor 5MO without the injection.

I'll try the latest nvidia package(http://us.download.nvidia.com/wU7njM1eIziAXDOnYB8rxA4asvQXdJhX/WebDriver-346.03.04b01.pkg, and hope this one, i'll can activate it...

It's still weird i can't see anything into the slots into the Nvidia Drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back