Contribute
Register

[Easy Guide] ML: UEFI HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

When i compile i get this error. (ive searched the web but cannot find a similar instance of this exact error).
Line 11350 Code 1099 Message Unknown reserved name (_WDG)
Compiler Summary: 0 Errors, 1 Warning,....
The dsdt compiles, proceed.

Compiler Summary: 0 Errors, 1 Warning,....
The dsdt compiles, proceed.

OK Thanks very much, so now moving on to apply the next patch:

3. MaciASL/Patch/toleda_hdmi_uefi/3a. Select patch (i.e., Desktop-HD4K/HD3K/AMD/Nvidia-A)
3b. MaciASL/Apply/Close/Compile

When i compile i get 6 errors (see attached screenshot)

Screen Shot 2013-11-19 at 15.32.27.jpg

When i compile i get 6 errors (see attached screenshot)
Is there a reason you did not attach the dsdt with the errors? Screenshots are not helpful, the file is the only way to figure out what is wrong.

Is there a reason you did not attach the dsdt with the errors? Screenshots are not helpful, the file is the only way to figure out what is wrong.

MaciASL wouldnt let me save it because of the errors, do you know any other way to save it?
I will try again and see if i can find a way.

Change Format to "Disassembled...."

Ok thanks, i started again and it seemed to comple ok this time, i think i need a clean slate and to start all over.
I dare say i'll be back.
Thank you very much for helping:)

Hy All,

Config : p8z77v-pro, i5 3570k, msi gtx 670, Maverick
setup :

a. 32'' TV on HDMI port of MSI board and a TV on the onboard DVI port.(HD4000)
b. in Bios PEG is the first and Igpu is the 2nd.
c. it works perfectly (without HDMI ) using multi beast 6.01 with non dsdt + intel LAN + ALC892 (non DSDT), nothing else

Please help me a little :

1 is it possible to get HDMI audio according to the upper setup / config? As I read it should work without DSDT edits , just with SSDT. (Not works yet)

2 I also read anywhere that IGPU should be the first to get working HDMI ? It is true? Or it is just in case of HD4000 HDMI audio?)

2b. in Win8.1 I use VirtuMVP so if it is possible I would remain in 1st PEG + 2nd IGPU setup.

3 Clean OSX means : Clean + Multibeast (with alc892 ticked?) or absolutely clean?

4 I tried to create my own DSDT followed the tonymacx86 great members guides. I thing I could patched as needed. But when and how could I activate this DSDT? (I've got an instant crash on startup)
4b : clean install, multi beast (non-dsdt), maciasl patch, put dsdt to /extra, multi beast again (with DSDT - ALC892) than restart. I think it is wrong, but what is the right order ?
5. Perhaps I have to use an DP-HDMI cable with my GTX670, disable IGPU and will be fine??

Appreciate your answers !!

Thanks

Peter

Hy ALL,

The final and sorrowful try makes my day :))

- clean install
- multi beast with non dsdt (without sound drivers)
- reboot with DSDT=null
- create DSDT with MaciASL + great patches (ASUS AIO + Graphics (only discrate)
- Multibeast Audio driver (ALC 892 with DSDT)
- reboot
- There is no need any TOLEDA patch (I do not know why) - Could anybody explain why??)

and works fast and like a sharm with HDMI - HDMI cable to My HDTV.

Thanks for Guides !!!

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back