Contribute
Register

[Easy Guide] ML: HDMI Audio/HD4000/7 Series MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I am still pretty new to DSDT files and hackintoshes. When I tried to save the DSDT it would not let me due to compile errors. I will try to figure it out when I am back at that computer. I understand it would be impractical to walk me through every little thing. I appreciate the help.

Strangely, I got the DSDT file to patch and compile without error this time around. Now my problem is that Multibeast is giving me an error with the installer.

EDIT: I can run multibeast with a simple setup. So that is no major concern. Still no HDMI audio though.

After each run it is deleting dsdt.aml from my /Extras folder. Hopefully the file helps. I appreciate your patience.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml.zip
    14.1 KB · Views: 95
Sorry, I posted that in post 379. If you need me to run it again let me know. Thanks.

Sorry, I posted that in post 379. If you need me to run it again let me know. Thanks.
Automatic, new IOReg each time you post until solved. You wasted your time and and mine by making me ask again.

Sorry for the delay. Here is the updated IOReg.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
Thanks for the quick reply. I will try this.

Got it! Patching dsdt.aml with hdef3-alc8xx_audio-3.txt and deleting S/L/E/HDAEnabler1.kext seemed to do the trick. Didn't even have to run multibeast again. DD 5.1 works and everything. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in to make sure everyone can get HDMI sound from their hackintoshes. You are so valuable to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back