Contribute
Register

[Easy Guide] ML: HDMI Audio/HD4000/7 Series MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Do you get compile errors when you compile the native dsdt (before patching)? Attach the dsdt.

No errors just warnings and remarks. Here's what MaciASL gives me "Deleted"

No errors just warnings and remarks. View attachment 54526
Apply Patch/hdmi_hd4000/AMI-EFI/Clean Compile (to fix most warnings and remarks)
Apply Patch/hdmi_hd4000/AMI ... 7_Series.... (dsdt/HDMI audio edits)

You will see two errors at line 10761

Manually edit:
10761 Scope (_SB.PCI0.PEG0)
To:
10761 Scope (_SB.PCI0.PEGP)
Compile.

The problem is specific to your dsdt. The patch code looks for each instance of PEG0 and fails to make the change in that instance.

Apply Patch/hdmi_hd4000/AMI-EFI/Clean Compile (to fix most warnings and remarks)
Apply Patch/hdmi_hd4000/AMI ... 7_Series.... (dsdt/HDMI audio edits)

You will see two errors at line 10761

Manually edit:
10761 Scope (_SB.PCI0.PEG0)
To:
10761 Scope (_SB.PCI0.PEGP)
Compile.

The problem is specific to your dsdt. The patch code looks for each instance of PEG0 and fails to make the change in that instance.

So I just have to change the 0 to a P? When I try saving the DSDT it saves in .dsl format how can I make it .aml so I can install with MultiBeast?

add .aml extension to the file name.

Thanks Toleda for the correction, and explanation to go with it.

add .aml extension to the file name.
Wrong, system will not boot. Labeling a text file (.dsl) with a binary extension (.aml) crashes the bootloader.

MaciASL/Compile
If no errors: MaciASL/Save As../Set File Format: ACPI Machine Language Binary/Save As: dsdt.aml

The only time you add .aml to dsdt is when you "Save As" the dsdt binary generated by the compiler.
Screen Shot 2013-04-27 at 8.22.50 PM.png

Wrong, system will not boot. Labeling a text file (.dsl) with a binary extension (.aml) crashes the bootloader.

MaciASL/Compile
If no errors: MaciASL/Save As../Set File Format: ACPI Machine Language Binary/Save As: dsdt.aml

The only time you add .aml to dsdt is when you "Save As" the dsdt binary generated by the compiler.
View attachment 54574

It's finally running 100% toleda! Thank you so much for your help :headbang:

Hi toleda.
Please help me. igot error while 2nd time compile.
this is I attach a screen shoot.
hope you can help:thumbup:

Attachments

• desk.tiff
    1.9 MB · Views: 144
  • dsdt.aml.zip
    14.3 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back