Contribute
Register

dyuhas' Dual-boot mATX Build: Core i7-4770k - GA-Z87MX-D3H - 16GB RAM - GTX 650Ti Boost 1GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have the same CPU and mainboard and have a problem with USB-transfers: Can you sync an iPhone/iPad via USB or do large USB file transfers with your build?
As soon as I start one of the two, the system completely freezes :(
Fiddled around with USB settings in BIOS as well as removing the USB3 driver from MultiBeast. No changes...

I synced an iPad yesterday via USB and had no issues at all. It did notify me that the iPad wasn't charging, but I figured that was just because of the crummy cable. My iPhone charges on it no problem. I'm not sure what might be causing your problem, but I'm new to this.

I synced an iPad yesterday via USB and had no issues at all. It did notify me that the iPad wasn't charging, but I figured that was just because of the crummy cable. My iPhone charges on it no problem. I'm not sure what might be causing your problem, but I'm new to this.
What are your USB-settings in UEFI/BIOS? Also, did you use the USB3 driver from MultiBeast?

I have a similar build:

z87mx-d3h
i5-4670k
16GB 1600 MHz DDR 3 RAM
OS X 10.9.1
HD4600
LG Flatron using DVI-D ports
MultiBeast DSDT Free settings

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to boot not using safe mode. I always hang at

****[IOBluetoothHCIController][protectedBluetoothHCIControllerTransportShowsUp] -- Connected to the transport successfully -- 0x6940 -- 0x9000 -- 0x6800****

There is A LOT of similar issue threads, but none have helped me so far.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

We have a similar build. I'm curious to find out how your wireless adapter was working. I followed tonymacx86's build because that's the recommended specs.
It's been more than a month now and I'm still looking for the fix on this unstable wifi issue on Mavericks. It always randomly disconnects so I have to turn on and off wifi within OSX to connect again. It seems many have this issue as I read all the threads about this. I found one temporary solution to turn off Wake-on-LAN from the Bios. It helped on the first few hours but the problem still persists. Let me know how stable yours is. Thanks.

Antec Mini P180 Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H
Intel Core i7-4770K
EVGA GTX 760 4GB
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD
Seagate 1TB Sata3 HDD
Corsair Vengeance LP 20GB 1600MHz DDR3
Corsair HX750
Antec Kuhler H2O 920
TP-Link TL-WDN4800
OS X 10.9.1

I used this board on two hackintosh with success.

I am now trying my third with integrated HD4600 out of an i7, and got the same Bluetooth thing. Also I have to boot with -v -x PCIRootUID=4 ... I tried graphics enabler = no and IGP=Yes but no result

Verbose with PCIRootUID=4 stopped at
IMG_20140209_203647.jpg

Do you have any clue?

Thanks a lot

[For more details please see my post: #15 thank you]

I used this board on two hackintosh with success.

I am now trying my third with integrated HD4600 out of an i7, and got the same Bluetooth thing.

Updating the bios worked for me.

@Soulp0wr: my wifi works fine. It takes annoyingly long to connect after waking from sleep, but it doesn't disconnect.

I am now trying my third with integrated HD4600 out of an i7, and got the same Bluetooth thing. Also I have to boot with -v -x PCIRootUID=4 ... I tried graphics enabler = no and IGP=Yes but no result

I got the same error for a short bit, and I can't remember what specifically triggered it or the exact solution. There was a reinstall in there somewhere, but I do recall that the eventual solution had nothing to do with the verbose messages indicated.

My system finally got completely stable (especially the random freezes) when I switched the memory from Profile 1 back to the lowest (default) speed, 1333 as I recall. So I'd suggest trying that until all other elements are stable and only then going to the higher speed.

Updating the bios worked for me.

@Soulp0wr: my wifi works fine. It takes annoyingly long to connect after waking from sleep, but it doesn't disconnect.

What motherboard do you have? Also, what's your MultiBeast settings?

Hi there - having some issues after upgrading to 10.9.2 .iTunes crashes within seconds of opening.

Looks like it is trying to send Genius info on my library to apple, and then falls over.

major bummer, any help appreciated!

i7 4770k
GA-Z87MX-D3H
GTX 670

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back