Contribute
Register

Dual GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your profile says HD3000+Nvidia.
Maybe it is not accurate...
Attach output from 'lspci -nn' in Linux.
Oh.. this one got optimus.. we can just see it easily on nvidia website.. how unfortunate. so i can't speed up my encoding process in premiere since only HD3000 enabled
thanks

Oh.. this one got optimus.. we can just see it easily on nvidia website.. how unfortunate. so i can't speed up my encoding process in premiere since only HD3000 enabled
thanks
ohhoo..
now i can speed up my encoding process... :headbang:
because i have downloaded the cuda driver..
i forgot that i only need the cuda itself to speed up my encoding process

[Just information for you that are new to hackintosh and working on video editing with nvidia cuda support ]

seems like you completely misunderstood my statement
the 'you' thing is not for someone as you think! it's just for someone that are new to hackintosh and want to use the hardware they got to make the encoding process much faster

You should describe exactly what you're doing, how you're testing...

You should describe exactly what you're doing, how you're testing...
my bad
just download and install the cuda driver (for mac) from the NVIDIA site(just googling, I'm using phone) and works like a charms
if you (video editor) got Intel hd graphic that won't support fast encoding but you got NVIDIA with cuda then this driver will enable the cuda technology. no bother if the nvdia has optimus one
mine was around 25 minutes with cuda disabled.. and around 11 minutes with cuda enabled, the file is around 550MB

my bad
just download and install the cuda driver (for mac) from the NVIDIA site(just googling, I'm using phone) and works like a charms
if you (video editor) got Intel hd graphic that won't support fast encoding but you got NVIDIA with cuda then this driver will enable the cuda technology. no bother if the nvdia has optimus one
mine was around 25 minutes with cuda disabled.. and around 11 minutes with cuda enabled, the file is around 550MB

Feel free to write a guide in a separate thread with details (links to Nvidia site, images of benchmarks, ioreg images, required Clover settings, GeekBench results, etc).

If it can be duplicated on a wide range of hardware, I can/will link from the FAQ.

Feel free to write a guide in a separate thread with details (links to Nvidia site, images of benchmarks, ioreg images, required Clover settings, GeekBench results, etc).

If it can be duplicated on a wide range of hardware, I can/will link from the FAQ.
okay sure
but not now since I'm using my phone xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back