Contribute
Register

DSDT Request Asus P8Z77-M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I didn't check "UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation" either last time that I used MultiBeast. Should I check it now?

Great, thanks. Just two points.

1. My current System definition is iMac 12,1 (somewhere I read it that it can boot if I select it like this, so I did it). Should I switch to Mac Mini?

Mac mini.

2. Instead of NullCPU... I selected Patched AppleIntelCPUPower... to get a bootable OS. Should I leave it as it is?

Install nullcpupowermanagement for now later it can be changed.

3. I have not installed FakeSMC Plugins. I've only installed FakeSMC. Should I install it?

Installing it twice will not effect.

My only worry is that I mess up with my computer. Thanks for your time.

Its ok all it takes is reinstall.

Without the DSDT file graphics will not work.

:D Hopefully not a reinstallation

OK. I did it as you said. Now it hangs on these line

Sandbox: sandboxd(202) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd
com.apple.launchd 1 com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication 118 Exit timeout elapsed (20 seconds). Killing

I rebooted the system using -x.

What should I do now?

Boot with -v Take a photo and attach

Dear MiniITX

Thanks again for your attention. After all your help, I realised that my Graphics is a 3rd generation rather than 2nd generation. Would you please provide me with another DSDT? Thanks.

Also, as you suggested, I'll patch my BIOS. I used the one that is offered in http://biosrepo.wordpress.com/asus/z77/ but I receive "security verification failed".

Dear samisnake,

Can I ask you to kindly patch my BIOS (attached). I've just downloaded it from ASUS.

Cheers,

Attachments

• P8Z77-M-PRO-ASUS-1616.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 134
read the first line of that z77 page. read carefully

Why did you choose AppleACPIPlatform Rollback in MB? You're making this way too much work!

http://www.bestwebhostinghere.com/wp-content/uploads/Asus-MB.png

After many kernel panics (explained below) I realised that it is necessary for my settings to have that option checked.

KP:

Booting with -v. First it stuck on

Code:
Sandbox: sandboxd(99) deny mach-lookup com.apple.coresymbolicationd

and after about 10 seconds it continued and stuck on the next line as follows,

Code:
considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib triggered rebuild

Attachments

• DSDT_WorkingOne.aml.zip
    19.3 KB · Views: 280
hey man i need your help i have already install Asus p8z77-m its work ferfect but audio sound its not working how to fix it sorry im newbie about hackintosh can you teach me? please.,.,.please.,.,:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back