Contribute
Register

DSDT Request Asus P8Z77-M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

At a first glance I thought I was in the right place, and I was about to ask you guys to help with my mobo.
The problem is: P8Z77-M is different from P8Z77-M PRO (as far as I know).
The Thread started with P8Z77-M (like my mobo) and ended with solutions for a P8Z77-M PRO.

I hope you guys can help me with my build:

ASUS P8Z77-M
Intel Core I7 3770k Ivy Bridge LGA1155 @3.50Hz
Corsair Vengeance 16GB Ram (2 x 8GB)
TP-Link 150M Wireless N Adapter Board
WD Caviar 2.0TB
PNY NVidia GTX-660 Ti
And a spare Samsung HD 500GB just for this installation.

Actually I have 2 monitors attached to the NVidia card (one LG LCD W2253V and a Samsung old CRT Syncmaster 794v I just use to preview SD videos I do for advertising) but I can plug just the LCD to the iGPU and remove the NVidia card if necessary.

I have a DSDT extracted in DSDT editor, but I believe it include the NVidia scopes.
View attachment DSDT.rar
I did the first fix for errors, and I believe it is ready to be patched.

Thank you all

Don't worry, guys!

Actually the ZenBR guide to install the ML onto a P8Z77-M Pro worked OOB, but with a little difference.
Instead of using ALC892 you have to select ALC887, and in my case I had to install an extra kext to make my TP-Link TL-WN751ND WIFI PCI Adapter (Atheros 9287 I suppose) work.

It's a production build, so I didn't care with sleep/wake things for now, leaving it on all the time.

Unibeast 1.7 didn't work as expected, so I had to make some changes I found to repack the ML installation file and to the Unibeast itself.

Using Unibeast to transfer ML to my USB stick took almost an hour, but it ended successfully.

I still have a few tests to be sure everything is working, but it seems everything is working properly.
No DSDT needed, patches applied as recommended, two little kext deleted, one little extra kext installed and voilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back