CPU
i3 530
Graphics
HD 5500/5600
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I just finished installing 10.11.6 and using clover everything is working but it don't detect correct memory. I have my DSDT.aml from the download section but I don't no how to install it with clover. I am not sure I need to install it I'm not sure. I have the boot files on the HD and it boots fine from the hard drive. Is there something I didn't install that I would use MultiBeast - El Capitan Edition from or having clover do I not use multibeast? Clover is kinda over my head so I don't want to just do something on my own yet. Can anyone help me?

Firstly only use the DSDT's from the site as a guide, its good practice to actually compile your own DSDT's. There are many ways you can compile these the easiest way is to use Clovers F4 function it automatically searches and copies all relevant data to your ACPI folder in Clover.

Make sure you look over all relevant information on the forum about patching, RehabMan has made Repositories and has made a guide on how to patch DSDT, SSDT and so forth.

I just finished installing 10.11.6 and using clover everything is working but it don't detect correct memory. I have my DSDT.aml from the download section but I don't no how to install it with clover. I am not sure I need to install it I'm not sure. I have the boot files on the HD and it boots fine from the hard drive. Is there something I didn't install that I would use MultiBeast - El Capitan Edition from or having clover do I not use multibeast? Clover is kinda over my head so I don't want to just do something on my own yet. Can anyone help me?

DSDT & SSDT goes in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back