Contribute
Register

DSDT for P8H67-I Deluxe - Testers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DSDT I'm using already has your edits posted in that thread.

The 803 BIOS/DSDT combination has gotten me further than I have ever gotten since I started this process one year ago. Thanks to all who have developed this. With iBoot, I got SL installed and got to the welcome screen. I never saw this before.

At this point, I cannot boot without using iBoot. If I try to boot using my boot drive, I get a panic screen and a rectangle stating in multiple languages that I have to reboot my system. Using iBoot, I get a good looking snow leopard but video lists my card as ATI 5000 and not the 5600 that others have gotten.

I would like to be able to boot without iBoot as my next triumph.Then I would like to see if the audio/wlan works. Can anyone help? Just be aware I am just a dumb ER Doc and not a programmer, so the help has to assume that I know next to nothing about programming. And yes, I have read a lot of posts trying to figure it out on my on and a lot of posts assume a certain amount of programming knowledge that I do not posses. I have added ATIConfig==duckweed and baboon to the pboot, and PCIRootUID=1 as well and nothing has me gotten me out of the panic.

Any help would be appreciated.

I dont have any experience of that graphic card here so cant help you with that particular one. In regards to audio, the DSDTs I posted are patched for the ALC892 so should work just fine. You will need to use Lnx2Mac's lan driver to get the ethernet working.

As to the wireless lan, I removed the original one that came with the board and got a half height broadcom one which I rebranded to show as native airport, so no further action with that, it just works.

Toleda's edits earlier in the thread will make the supplied wireless work I believe.

You should probably try and start your machine using the '-v' flag to get verbose output, and then post the results here; we may be able to help you more that way.

Edit : Is your installed system up to 10.6.8 ?

Also, have you had a read of this thread : viewtopic.php?f=162&t=45211&hilit=5670

Thanks WD for the offer to help. I have done the -v and taken a picture of the second screen that comes up. I have tried to still/video the first screen as it scrolls but it is too fast for me. I can still post the video but it is not clear. Is there some other way that I can get the info to you? I looked for kernel log and system log and could not find it on my hard drive

And yes, I have seen that post and I actually copied the boot plist and pasted it into my machine. All that it did was change the resolution of the panic screen, but it did do something . I appreciate you helping.

IMG_0194.MOVIMG_0175.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0175.JPG
    IMG_0175.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 295
can anyone share modified 0803 DSDT with
1. Speedstep
2. WiFi/Airport
3. HDMI audio (HD3000/AMD/Nvidia)
4. 3 port/5.1 Surround/892 on board audio
5. Sleep

Status