Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Gigabyte Sandy Bridge 1155 - 1st Draft [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT Database: Gigabyte Sandy Bridge 1155 AVAILABLE NOW!

Hi philz.
To be honest, after a couple of reinstalls, I achieved got my build almost finished.
At the moment have my board with graphics, sound, net, usb and but unknown sata controllers working. still lack Bluethoot but is my next step.
I`ll test sleep to answer your question and for my knowledge as well.
i`ll be waiting your guide with expectations, if something I can discover something useful to aport, I let you know immediately.
Regards and thank you.

elgemo said:
Hi philz.
To be honest, after a couple of reinstalls, I achieved got my build almost finished.
At the moment have my board with graphics, sound, net, usb and but unknown sata controllers working. still lack Bluethoot but is my next step.
I`ll test sleep to answer your question and for my knowledge as well.
i`ll be waiting your guide with expectations, if something I can discover something useful to aport, I let you know immediately.
Regards and thank you.

I'll send a PM when it's done, hit a roadblock today trying to get all 3 of my new monitors calibrated together. Seems LED back-lighting throws my spectrometer off wildly...

I'll be getting a Z68 UD4 version in 2 days. Ill make a dsdt by then.

I have Gigabyte GA-H67A-UD3H-B3 motherboard with intel i3 "2120" 3.3GHz CPU.
I've downloaded this file DSDT-GA-H67A-UD3H-B3-F4.aml

What do I do with this file? Do I use some other application to install it within OS X 10.6 ?
Or do I use it in conjution with iBoot cd?

Thanks! :eek:

When can we expect the DTSDs for Asus H67 motherboards? Mine is the P8H67-M LX.
Will I be able to use Intel Integrated Graphics? If not, I have an ATI card but it's a few years old ATI (ATI Express 3000 I think), should it work?. I have not read through the documentation yet (I first wanted to see if I can get started), but could anyone tell me if I can do without the DTSD and the downsides of doing so. Thanks.

What's the latest on the eSATA ports on the UD4? Do they work at all? Hot swappable? I'm going to move to a Gigabyte board and am deciding between the UD3 and UD4, but if the UD4's eSATA aren't working right I'll just get a PCIe eSATA card that works OOB.

Hi, I am very new to this hackintosh thing, so forgive me my ignorance. I really would like to install MAC OS X on my intel machine but based on this post my motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 with Intel i7-2600K is not yet supported. Is my assumption correct? I cannot use iBoot or Multibeast to make it work until there is a DSDT for my board? Again, forgive my ignorance, I hope I am wrong. :D

Anyone that could point me on the right direction would be appreciated. :thumbup:
thx

cmarsili said:
Hi, I am very new to this hackintosh thing, so forgive me my ignorance. I really would like to install MAC OS X on my intel machine but based on this post my motherboard: GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3 with Intel i7-2600K is not yet supported. Is my assumption correct? I cannot use iBoot or Multibeast to make it work until there is a DSDT for my board? Again, forgive my ignorance, I hope I am wrong. :D

Anyone that could point me on the right direction would be appreciated. :thumbup:
thx

You can get it working without a DSDT, it only simplifies things. What you'd need to do is some trial/error and/or search see if someone with your board has already had sucess!

Hi !

I have a H67M-D2 1.0 BIOs F9 but I can't work audio. it have a zzzzz noise while I play any song.
I have snow leopard 10.6.7
Any kwon something about this??

Thanks guys!!

I think I haven't got VoodooHDA. I search in System and Extra, but I don't found anything. where could be VoodooHDA??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back