Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: Gigabyte Sandy Bridge 1155 - 1st Draft [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DSDT Database: Gigabyte Sandy Bridge 1155 AVAILABLE NOW!

webular... I had the same issue. Make sure you install the chimera bootloader from multibeast, ensure the sleep enabler kext is not present in your extensions folder, and then run the standalone chimera installer to update your bootloader. This worked for me, let me know if it works for you.

Thanks everyone who played a part in getting these DSDT's up! They really improved my system :)

Have a P67A-UD7-B3, cannot get past installation, get an Apple screen for a split second, then get boot attempt error (FFh) What do I need to do? I've tried iBoot and Legacy, attempting regular and safe mode boot in both but get same results. Complete noob here so step by step would be amazing. :oops:

Thanks.

P.S.
Running a MSi ATI Raedon 5770...

Kaeosm... do you mean you haven't been able to install anything at all? or you had a working system and have problems with installing dsdt?

guitfiddle said:
Kaeosm... do you mean you haven't been able to install anything at all? or you had a working system and have problems with installing dsdt?
Haven't even installed Snow Leopard Retail DVD yet.

Kaeosm said:
I have an ATI 5770 and I can't get it to the installation screen. Tried Running iBoot and Legacy, tried booting in safe mode on both as well as (obviously just hitting enter) and it will either give me a blank screen 100% fans or reboot and ask for the Operating System Disk. Help?

Going to quote myself. This is what is going on.

move your problems to another thread like in the installation support forum. that way we can focus on your issues.

Thanks for the update Mald0n- I'll be getting on those Z68s DSDTs soon- to classify and upload to the DSDT Database. :thumbup:

What about Gigabyte's motherboard with H61 chipsets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back