Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: ASUS Socket 1155 Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there

I upgraded my BIOS to the patched (modified) version 0402 and after a fresh install extracted my DSDT.

Hope it helps

Attachments

• DSDT-ASUS-P8Z68V-PRO-GEN3-0402_modified.dsl
    356.8 KB · Views: 153
Hi can add a DSDT for an Asus P6TSE? It's a socket 1366 board but you don't have one in the database.

Thanks

vanila DSDT from P8P67M-PRO moded bios 1004
(extracted with the script)

Attachments

• DSDT-ASUS-P8P67M-PRO-1004-moded-LION.aml
    32.9 KB · Views: 113
samisnake said:
it wasnt a waste of time, because we are gathering the vanilla dsdts so that they can all be patched for the database.
the database dsdts are verified by macman when they are put into the database.
thats why were not taking in patched dsdts, as who is to say what edits have been done.

there wont a night and day difference between a dsdt you patch yourself, and one thats been patched by macman. they may not differ at all, its just that for submission to the database, they have to be done by macman. he is the dsdt database gatekeeper

when you have patched the dsdt yourself, you follow the multibeast guide.
select userdsdt, and any audio/lan kexts you will need

The above is the best advise...

Patch a DSDT so it contains ALC892 Audio
Install using UserDSDT and all OTHER necessary kexts e.g. audio, lan...

:beachball:

Mother board?P8Z68-V LX
Bios Version:3703
i can boot mac lion 10.7.3 now, but keyboard does not working?

Attachments

• P8Z68-V LX.dsl
    384.5 KB · Views: 160
Mother board?P8H67-M LX
Bios Version:1304

I fix my bios manual and work without NullCPUPowerManagement

Work Video hd6770 -> hd5770 (need path framebuffer, work stable DP and Audio, only 60Hgz, 50Hgz unstable low fps) + Audio (5.1) + Sleep + SSDT i5 + CPU x16 x22 x30 (need DropSSDT)

Attachments

• DSDT-ASUS-P8H67-M_LX-1304_default.aml
    35.7 KB · Views: 113
  • DSDT-ASUS-P8H67-M_LX-1304_video_sleep_ssdt_i5_audio.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 83
I am attaching the default dsdt file for my asus socket 1155 board as suggested.

If a patched version is made available, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• dsdt-asus-p8z68-m-pro-3702.dsl
    411.1 KB · Views: 125
I am having some issues with my patched DSDT as explained below:

Extracted a DSDT and pacthed it based on p8z68-V Pro patch (my MB, P8Z68-M Pro, does not have a patch available).

The extracted DSDT from MB already had blocks of code with Device(SBUS) and Device (HDEF).

So, I got 100s of syntax errors, as the patch added blocks with the same symbols. I fixed them by merging the two SBUS blocks and removing the added HDEF block.

I removed the added HDEF block because it seems to require rolling back of AppleHDA.kext. I read on the HDMI related blog that the rollback should not be done if HDMI audio is required.

On top of that, I also applied ALC892 audio specific patch and got the DSDT to compile without any errors.

On more experimentation I found that my MB needs PCIRootUID to be set to 1. If I set it to 1 in the boot.plist file in /Extra folder, the machine boots but onboard Intel HD 3000 is not working at its full resolution. It works at 1024 X 768.

I changed Name (_UID, Zero) in Device (PCI0) block of the DSDT to Name(_UID, One) and got the machine to boot with the same issue: Intel HD 3000 works at 1024 X 768. Now, I do not need the PCIRootUID to be set in the boot plist.

Experiemting some more, I moved the Name (_UID, One) closer to the beginning of the Device (PCI0) block. Now, the system boots intermittently and fails more often than not.

When it boots, it works at the full Intel HD 3000 resolution (1080p).

When it fails to boot, I see the following 2 lines repated on the screen multiple times before the machine just hangs:

F718x: Fintek: Found unsupported chip ID=0xc3 REVISION=0x33
W836x: found unsupported chip ID=0xc3 REVISION=0x33

Additionally, the following lines may be relevant

Sound assertion ""ERROR: EFI ROM did not publish 'hda-gfx' association propeety!\n"" failed in AppleHDACodecGeneric at line 350
goto ExitError

I am attaching the patched DSDT I am using. It will be a great help if someone can verify the patches and suggest changes. Thanks in advance.

Please see

viewtopic.php?f=169&t=58228

for background.

Attachments

• DSDT-ASUS-P8Z68-M-Pro-3702-Patched.dsl
    405.6 KB · Views: 130
Here's my vanilla DSDT from an Asus P8H67-M Evo board. It's the B3 revision running the 3207 BIOS.

Attachments

• DSDT-ASUS-P8H67-M-EVO-B3-3207.aml
    44.9 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back