Contribute
Register

DSDT Database: ASUS Socket 1155 Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Samisnake!
It me again.
I have tried to solve the DSDT issue. I set the bios as it was suggested,but the mistake is alive yet. After shutting down the system wake up in 3-4 sec.
I attached my DSDT.
Please take a look on it what is wrong in this.
I was not able to find out, and I am sticking at this point.
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    40.6 KB · Views: 133
hello,

sorry my english is not the best...

well, ich have the asus p8z68-v pro gen3, intel i7 2600k, and a gf gtx570.

have any a dsdt file what work?

please help me...

...thanks

Asus P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3
Audio ALC889
Vanilla BIOS 3202

Attachments

• Asus_P8Z68_DELUXE_GEN3.dsl
    429.1 KB · Views: 176
although using easybeast would defeat the purpose of using the patched bios (allow the use of native pm kext for speedstep), as well as killing sleep.

use this thread to make your own dsdt for the time being
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35559

samisnake said:
although using easybeast would defeat the purpose of using the patched bios (allow the use of native pm kext for speedstep), as well as killing sleep.

use this thread to make your own dsdt for the time being
http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35559

You can use the easybeast method to complete installation with other kexts required for our asus boards, ethernet, renesis usb3 etc.... THEN when finished, delete NullCPU... kext.

After this kext is deleted, you will obviously retain sleep and speedstep.

The custom DSDT above, will not install all necessary drivers, right? I mean, it just patches ALC892 so you dont need any enablers. It doesnt include everything else but Audio, or am I wrong?

Please advise friend.

;)

itll also install evoreboot and legacyapplertc. you could delete them too, but in that case you might as well only install fakesmc and lan/audio kexts

i dont understand what you mean by 'install all necessary drivers'?
if you mean does it stop the need for audio/lan/etc kexts, then no...
itd be exactly like a dsdt from the database.

it wasnt a waste of time, because we are gathering the vanilla dsdts so that they can all be patched for the database.
the database dsdts are verified by macman when they are put into the database.
thats why were not taking in patched dsdts, as who is to say what edits have been done.

there wont a night and day difference between a dsdt you patch yourself, and one thats been patched by macman. they may not differ at all, its just that for submission to the database, they have to be done by macman. he is the dsdt database gatekeeper

when you have patched the dsdt yourself, you follow the multibeast guide.
select userdsdt, and any audio/lan kexts you will need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back