Graphics
q
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
When installing a DSDT, does your mobo bios version matter? I have a P7P55DE-LX mobo and I'm running bios version 1501. The DSDT version is 1502. Is this simply a typo or is there a 1502 version that ASUS is hiding from me on their website?

dlinkb said:
When installing a DSDT, does your mobo bios version matter? I have a P7P55DE-LX mobo and I'm running bios version 1501. The DSDT version is 1502. Is this simply a typo or is there a 1502 version that ASUS is hiding from me on their website?
Maybe the DSDT database should read version 1602. This version is listed on the ASUS website. It looks like the it may be a typo.

Could someone give me input on which BIOS version I should be using? I don't want to accidently install the wrong BIOS version for the DSDT and mess something up.

Yes...I have the same problem...I also have P7P55D E-LX mobo w/ BIOS v1602, I'm really confused which version of DSDT should I use...coz in the DSDT database the available is v1502 for P7P55D E-LX which is not available from ASUS website..I think we should ask the MOD or creator of the DSDT database...is this a typo error or there's a 1502 version for this kind of mobo..regards..

Hi, I'm in the same boat.

Got things working stably except sleep with EasyBeast, but trying to optimize--it seems the BIOS version is what's holding me back here.

Anyone identified whether it's 1501 or 1602 yet?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back