Contribute
Register

Don't have any USB controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you try current/appropriate drivers from station-drivers.com?

No problem reporting files, no idea.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
I did try the drivers from station-drivers.com. The latest driver download didn't want to install any drivers, so I had to download an older version, which made my system bomb. Will revisit it once my Hackintosh is fully customised.

Here is the problem reporting file.

I know I'm taking liberties with you Rehabman, but while you're looking at my system, could you please glance at my power management? It's working, I just don't know if it's performance optimally. I'm only getting 3 speedsteps (looking at CPU-S). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 05.36.25.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-20 at 05.37.17.png

Attachments

• Report 2.zip
    3 MB · Views: 62
I did try the drivers from station-drivers.com. The latest driver download didn't want to install any drivers, so I had to download an older version, which made my system bomb. Will revisit it once my Hackintosh is fully customised.

Here is the problem reporting file.

The ioreg you attached shows bluetooth working.

I know I'm taking liberties with you Rehabman, but while you're looking at my system, could you please glance at my power management? It's working, I just don't know if it's performance optimally. I'm only getting 3 speedsteps (looking at CPU-S). Any input would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 279628View attachment 279629

No experience with your CPU type.
Your ioreg shows X86PlatformPlugin started (which is good).
You should test pstates with AppleIntelInfo.kext.

Any luck with this?

@iDontGiveAKam, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back