Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Did a search on Google in hopes of getting this to work on a Mac OS. Can't seems to get it to work. Only work for Win 7 64bit and ubuntu. Any users happen to have a kext for this Dlink DWA 525 N 150 Wireless PCI ? :?:

I got Dlink DWA 525 also, look to this http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/HCL_10.5.6#Wireless
it says ralink RT3060 chipset. Works great! Install and Reboot. After reboot, go to System Preferences -> Network. It is detected as an Ethernet card. Use the Ralink Wireless Utility which comes with the driver to connect to a WiFi network

but after install ralink driver the Dlink wireless still not working....
i'm thinkin about should i reinstall the mac os x....

Visualizer said:
I got Dlink DWA 525 also, look to this http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/HCL_10.5.6#Wireless
it says ralink RT3060 chipset. Works great! Install and Reboot. After reboot, go to System Preferences -> Network. It is detected as an Ethernet card. Use the Ralink Wireless Utility which comes with the driver to connect to a WiFi network

but after install ralink driver the Dlink wireless still not working....
i'm thinkin about should i reinstall the mac os x....
sorry but where do I get the Ralink Wireless Utility from ?

xHOLDx said:
Did a search on Google in hopes of getting this to work on a Mac OS. Can't seems to get it to work. Only work for Win 7 64bit and ubuntu. Any users happen to have a kext for this Dlink DWA 525 N 150 Wireless PCI ? :?:

Look, all D-Link Wi-Fi cards works with my post bellow. If you get stuck, just contact me and I should response soon!
I made it when I've got OS X 10.6.7 installed, but every version after that including Lion 10.7 works perfectly!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22327

Cheers

I did it in snow leopard 10.6.8 with PCI/mPCI/CB(RT2860/RT2790/RT309x) drivers from ralinktech.com... After install software(installed successfully) I got a bad install error from Kext file. So I used Kext Helper to reinstall the file... Fixed permissions, rebooted, and done!!!! Its working perfectly here!!

laureon said:
I did it in snow leopard 10.6.8 with PCI/mPCI/CB(RT2860/RT2790/RT309x) drivers from ralinktech.com... After install software(installed successfully) I got a bad install error from Kext file. So I used Kext Helper to reinstall the file... Fixed permissions, rebooted, and done!!!! Its working perfectly here!!

hi, i got the same wireless adapter as yours, can u pls make a tutorials in here? cos after installed the ralink 2680 driver den restart but nothing happend to me.... so what should i do?

tried on lion and it doesn't work?

Visualizer said:
hi, i got the same wireless adapter as yours, can u pls make a tutorials in here? cos after installed the ralink 2680 driver den restart but nothing happend to me.... so what should i do?

I can't make a tutorial, cause it was simple as that!! =)

You got any error on install process??
You adapter is the DWA-525??
Snow Leopard (10.6.8)??? I didn't tested in any other version...
You adapter appeared in network settings under System Preferences?? It will appear as a common network device...

laureon said:
Visualizer said:

I can't make a tutorial, cause it was simple as that!! =)

You got any error on install process??
You adapter is the DWA-525??
Snow Leopard (10.6.8)??? I didn't tested in any other version...
You adapter appeared in network settings under System Preferences?? It will appear as a common network device...
Not working for me though. I am on 10.2 though

Anyone have working driver for Mac 10.7?

Please help here.

Thanks,
Shonky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back