Contribute
Register

disk utility problem no hard drive !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a hakintosh since the month of February based on X99e and a cpu xeon e5 hexacore under sierra. It works very well, I had a ssd of 250go with windows I could go from windows to osx without problem. I decided to do without windows and use my USB boot keys with clover the same one that I use to boot from my efi partition of my hard disk with osx, to reinstall osx on the ssd, but disk utility does not see no hard drive so I can not do anything, whereas previously it worked since I was able to install osx on my hackintosh. I have the ahci activated in the bios I do not understand what is happening none of my three hard drive that was seen before is now. Please help me it's been weeks that I'm going around in circles ...

Hey,
Did you happen to get this working? I too have the same problem. If you did it would help so much if you could post the efi.

Thanks

Thanks for replying so fast! Amazing!!! This gives me hope!
Please could you send me the efi folder? It would help so much

I'm new to hackintoshing and I don't know what kexts to add, efi files or config.plist setting. I only know how to replace my efi folder.

It's ok. The specs are pretty close. 6 Core processor, x99e and gtx 900 series. Or could you walk me through what to do to get it running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back