Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
GTX 970
Hi guys,

I have just updated my Hackintosh to Sierra using Clover with a clean installation. Everything is working great but I have tried to disable SIP in order to install TotalFinder and I can not figure out how to accomplish this. I have already edited my config.plist file and I have modified the CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 but when I try to use TotalFinder, SIP appears enabled. If anybody could help me I would be really appreciated.

Hi guys,

I have just updated my Hackintosh to Sierra using Clover with a clean installation. Everything is working great but I have tried to disable SIP in order to install TotalFinder and I can not figure out how to accomplish this. I have already edited my config.plist file and I have modified the CsrActiveConfig to 0x67 but when I try to use TotalFinder, SIP appears enabled. If anybody could help me I would be really appreciated.

You want BooterConfig 0x28, CsrActiveConfig 0x3.

Hi nobodynose,
Thanks for answering but it does not fix the problem, it still appears enabled

Did some digging and found more info. TotalFinder wants 'csrutil enable --without debug'. The equivalent CsrConfig setting would be 0x14.

Did some digging and found more info. TotalFinder wants 'csrutil enable --without debug'. The equivalent CsrConfig setting would be 0x14.

Thank you so much LastChance, it fix the problem! :headbang::clap:

I think that this post can be closed. :p

Thank you so much LastChance, it fix the problem! :headbang::clap:

I think that this post can be closed. :p

Hi nobodynose,
I am trying to install the AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext for audio on a Lenovo T430 on MacOS High Sierra, yet I get "Kext with invalid signatured (-67030) allowed: <OSKext 0x7ff088d10c10 [0x7fff99202980]> { URL = "AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.apple.driver.AppleHDA" }" and the audio driver fails to load. I tried CsrActiveConfig 0x67, then both CsrActiveConfig 0x3 and BooterConfig 0x28 yet it still fails to load AppleHDARealtekALC269.kext and audio is still not working. Is there a way to load invalid signatured kexts? This driver listed that it works in El Capitan for my audio codec/sound card/Laptop. It says allowed yet it doesn't load, any idea how to load this kext?

Hello everyone,

I can't disable my SIP on Sierra. I tried the different advices above with no results. Can someone help?

Here is my config.plist

Thank you :)

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.1 KB · Views: 199
SIP is fully disabled in your config.plist.
Thank you for your answer. 'csrutil status' is telling me that it is still enabled. I don't know what am I doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back