Contribute
Register

Designare Z390 + Intel CNVi 9560 BLUETOOTH partial success

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, thanks @luckyal for this guide, got me working native Bluetooth on the Aorus Z390 Pro WiFi. Unfortunately with the 10.15.2/3 updates it is now broken. I retraced all the steps and tried disabling/enabling Bluetooth via windows, updating drivers etc and still no Bluetooth. It still shows its on and working but no devices show up. Anyone having similar problems with latest updates?

First off, thanks @luckyal for this guide, got me working native Bluetooth on the Aorus Z390 Pro WiFi. Unfortunately with the 10.15.2/3 updates it is now broken. I retraced all the steps and tried disabling/enabling Bluetooth via windows, updating drivers etc and still no Bluetooth. It still shows its on and working but no devices show up. Anyone having similar problems with latest updates?
Use another mouse, navigate into Bluetooth settings under macOS, delete your existing Magic Mouse and re-connect it. That's the only solution that I have used to reconnect a stubborn device.

I'm having a little difficulty. I believe I followed all the steps in the original post but nothing shows up.

I have 5.4 and bt MAC shows up 00-00-00-00-00-00

if I plugin my windows ssd and update the driver of bt from GB page can I run it

edit: after windows boot it started to work. Thanks @luckyal

now it is time to fix audio issue

Last edited:
I'm on Catalina 10.15.4. It's showing Bluetooth On in the menu bar but it fails to recognise any devices. Compared to your screenshot in first post mine looks very different, most noticeable:

Bluetooth Power: On
Discoverable: Off
Connectable: No

From System Preferences it's not even possible to turn BT off and there it also states it's undiscoverable.

Any help is appreciated - maybe you are all running Mojave?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 18.49.24.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 18.49.24.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 18.51.57.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 18.51.57.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 100
I'm on Catalina 10.15.4. It's showing Bluetooth On in the menu bar but it fails to recognise any devices. Compared to your screenshot in first post mine looks very different, most noticeable:

Bluetooth Power: On
Discoverable: Off
Connectable: No

From System Preferences it's not even possible to turn BT off and there it also states it's undiscoverable.

Any help is appreciated - maybe you are all running Mojave?

did you first windows boot and mac boot later. It works with this method.

Thanks for the help YaPay. Bluetooth isn't worth the risk of installing Win10. I only built this Hackintosh a couple of weeks ago and I must say I am surprised how well it is working. Been running it for four days straight without reboot running Logic Pro with numerous plugins installed and it's as stable as any Apple computer I have ever owned. Picking up my RX 580 on Monday and now I'm sure I have jinxed it big time haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back