Contribute
Register

Dell XPS13 L322X Yosemite Installation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay, I noticed a few issues with the build which I wanted to resolve before I shared my setup. Specifically the issues where no audio after sleep and the touchpad being seen as a ps2 mouse. For the audio I compiled CodecCommander with the correct layout_id, this resolved the issues with sound.

The touchpad, I initially tried the Cypress Touchpad kext from Ulysse31 it wouldn't work, booting with no keyboard or mouse. Taking a snapshot of the latest build of Rehabmans VoodooPS2Controller I incorporated Ulysse31 work with a couple of additions 3 finger swipe (Ulysse31 had four finger, I struggled to use it consistently) and also Rehabmans momentum scrolling. I have disabled momentum scrolling in the version that's attached, when I get around to making changes to the preference panel to configure scrolling I'll release the version (fingers crossed Rehabman will incorporate it into his build).

The DSDT is from vlad, with adjustments for audio.

These files are intended for Clover, if you follow http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146758-guide-dell-xps-13-9333-a.html with the attached files you will end up with a 100% working Yosimite laptop (not including wifi, you'll have to change the card). Enjoy.

Removed attachment, see comment below.

Thats wonderful! Thanks a lot. (please attatch files again) :)

I will try the Clover guide when the kids are sleeping tonight. Thanks again.

Hi again :)

I still need to boot from the Unibeast install USB stick with:
IGPEnabler=N GraphicsEnabler=N -x -v -f UseKernelCache=N USBBusFix=Yes to start Yosemite.

If I boot directly to the HDD it just stop showing the Apple-logo and 2/3 of the progress bar done.

If I boot to the HDD with -x I get the attached error.

In "About this Mac" it does not show HD4000 graphics. Only 3MB Ram.

So I need something fixed with the graphics :)

I can understand that I need to add: ig-platform-id 0x01660004 in a file. But I am unsure which one and which field.

I have Xcode installed.

Could some with a L322X-model please zip and attach a working EFI-folder that I can use in a new Clover installation?

Thanks a lot :)

Attachments

• cotumma.jpg
    cotumma.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 111
Hi again :)

I still need to boot from the Unibeast install USB stick with:
IGPEnabler=N GraphicsEnabler=N -x -v -f UseKernelCache=N USBBusFix=Yes to start Yosemite.

If I boot directly to the HDD it just stop showing the Apple-logo and 2/3 of the progress bar done.

If I boot to the HDD with -x I get the attached error.

In "About this Mac" it does not show HD4000 graphics. Only 3MB Ram.

So I need something fixed with the graphics :)

I can understand that I need to add: ig-platform-id 0x01660004 in a file. But I am unsure which one and which field.

I have Xcode installed.

Could some with a L322X-model please zip and attach a working EFI-folder that I can use in a new Clover installation?

Thanks a lot :)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Thanks for the link.

I do not know where to ad the ig-platform-id though. The Clover guide did not work for me.

Thanks for the link.

I do not know where to ad the ig-platform-id though. The Clover guide did not work for me.

IGPlatform ID you can add as mentioned below

"config.plist > Root > Graphics > ig-platform-id"

Sorry for the delay, I noticed a few issues with the build which I wanted to resolve before I shared my setup. [...]

These files are intended for Clover, if you follow http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-laptop-support/146758-guide-dell-xps-13-9333-a.html with the attached files you will end up with a 100% working Yosimite laptop (not including wifi, you'll have to change the card). Enjoy.

Removed attachment, see comment below.

Hi waqs, can you please send me the attachment on the private mail please?

Hi waqs, can you please send me the attachment on the private mail please?
People, you can install without problems, but do not take my WIFI, sound, keyboard and touchpad.
anyone know where I can get Kexts?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back