CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I've just recieved the XPS and I'd love to "convert" it into becoming a breathable Hackintosh.

Does anybody got an optimal guide for a funtional guy?

(-:

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

There are no Mac drivers for your GTX 1650.

I've just recieved the XPS and I'd love to "convert" it into becoming a breathable Hackintosh.

(-:
check the guides sections to see if someone has done the hard work for you

otherwise:

You know so well that no one has...
...and that's why I'm asking people here. ;-)

(-:

I also have the new Dell XPS 15 7590, but with the i9-9980HK instead of the i7 :lol:.
I've found that Bavariancake's Dell XPS 9570 guide works really well for the XPS 7590 (it's pretty much identical!) https://github.com/bavariancake/XPS9570-macOS/

There are a couple of things that still need to be ironed out (occasional KPs when waking as one of them), but it's been pretty reliable for me!

-Duncan

I also have the new Dell XPS 15 7590, but with the i9-9980HK instead of the i7 :lol:.
I've found that Bavariancake's Dell XPS 9570 guide works really well for the XPS 7590 (it's pretty much identical!) https://github.com/bavariancake/XPS9570-macOS/

There are a couple of things that still need to be ironed out (occasional KPs when waking as one of them), but it's been pretty reliable for me!

-Duncan
Have you been able to fix the KPs when waking? I used a different EFI for installation a while back, but I've not been able to fix the KPs. The computer requires a restart whenever I close the lid, which makes it pretty much unusable as a desktop.

Have you been able to fix the KPs when waking? I used a different EFI for installation a while back, but I've not been able to fix the KPs. The computer requires a restart whenever I close the lid, which makes it pretty much unusable as a desktop.
Hey I have a Dell G3 3590 with the same i7 9750H but with 1660ti Nvida graphics, I know the graphics can't be used for macOS, but my question is... Does this guide help me too? Since we have the same Intel UHD graphics and processor, also the same BIOS system...?

-Duncan

My old rmbp will die soon so this is pretty ispiring to say the least! You had to swap ssd/wifi I guess? Do you have windows as well? I would need it. Any other major issue? How much battery life do you get?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back