Contribute
Register

Dell Vostro 3560 laptop i5 processor 4GB ram(How do i hackintiosh it? I need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
dell vostro 3560
CPU
2.50GHZ-i5
Graphics
intel
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have a Dell vostro 3560 its a laptop with an i5 processor and intel graphics with 4GB RAM 2.50GHZ processor with intel turbo boost technology that reads sometimes 3.10GHZ. I need step by step instructions on how to hackintosh it im new to this and want to run mac for logic pro 9. Thanks for any help.:headbang:

I have a Dell vostro 3560 its a laptop with an i5 processor and intel graphics with 4GB RAM 2.50GHZ processor with intel turbo boost technology that reads sometimes 3.10GHZ. I need step by step instructions on how to hackintosh it im new to this and want to run mac for logic pro 9. Thanks for any help.:headbang:

What CPU is it? I did a google search and found an Ivy Bridge CPU. Snow Leopard does not support Ivy Bridge...

What CPU is it? I did a google search and found an Ivy Bridge CPU. Snow Leopard does not support Ivy Bridge...

Yes its ivy bridge. so is it over can i not use it for mac?

Not with Snow Leopard. More appropriate would be Mountain Lion.

Thanks ok i also need help in doing my toshiba satellite L755-s5252, it has an i3 processor with 4gb of ram but im not sure of graphics. i had snow leopard on it but the wifi, ethernet, and sound did not work and once i ran multibeast as directed in the installation guide its stuck in a loop. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP- REHABMAN

Thanks ok i also need help in doing my toshiba satellite L755-s5252, it has an i3 processor with 4gb of ram but im not sure of graphics. i had snow leopard on it but the wifi, ethernet, and sound did not work and once i ran multibeast as directed in the installation guide its stuck in a loop. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP- REHABMAN

Post another thread with complete details on the other laptop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back